Reviews for Saturday
Miraculous chapter 36 . 8/27
This was a good Birdflash story, but it was a bit overdramatic.
This is slightly terrible, but I also can't stop reading it. So theres that.
Nekosnivy chapter 36 . 8/11
So I'm reading this again...It is still just as awesome as the first time...I am so glad I found it because It made my day,again. thank you.
DeathStroke115 chapter 36 . 7/31
Hold up, man. The summary made me think this was a parody to The Breakfast Club movie. But with that being said. Good job, and watch out for my first REAL fanfiction. It will involve Young Justice and a few other shows. All coming together to hang out and shit like that. But until next time, TWIZZIMS
Shiori07 chapter 36 . 7/22
This story was pretty good and I'm glad you didn't end it on a sex scene. :) When I started reading, I was a little skeptical cuz of how fast the relationships started and changed, but after that, I really liked how things turned out. Great job!
abclovesme chapter 36 . 6/21
this story was amazing. it brought tears to my eyes. I loved it. Emily and Alice, don't stop what you are doing. this was an amazing story and so relatable. Thank you
Nekosnivy chapter 36 . 6/16
OH MY GOD! This fanfic was amazing! It really spoke to me! It reminds me of when I was picked on and the people who helped me through it. This was really well written and there was never a confusing point. I feel like you captured their personalities really well. And I really hope to find more by you. It had so many ups and downs it played with my emotions as well as lived with them. I felt as if I was there and could relate to a couple of the problems. I loved the couples and also what was the password?! anywho I loved this fic and all the work you put into it and how you put everything. BYE!
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 36 . 5/2
IT was a beautiful piece. I loved reading it. Thank you so much for sharing such an emotional peice.
Lots of Love,
Devilsangelsaphire
winx 81 chapter 26 . 4/21
batdude,superguy? hold up hold up but great story will there be a sequel
unikittysai chapter 36 . 3/21
Wow I just read this story in one day and I must say this is probably by far the best fanfic I've ever read so far. I mean not only did I feel like I could relate to a lot of these characters, but I also found myself immersed into a well thought out universe. Plus the message ,man, the message. I actually feel inspired again. So thank you with all my heart and soul. Your writing is amazing, and probably made me feel more emotion than any author who has published a book could make me feel. :3
Daegon chapter 36 . 3/21
I LOVED IT! THE FEELS ARE SO WARM! AND YES I GOTTA SHOUT WITH ENTHUSIASM! YOU ARE AWESOME TO THE MAX! YOU ARE GONNA BE MY FIRST FAVORITED STORY! Thanks for writing this miladies Alice and Emily (idk who the actual author is, so I'm gonna thank ya both!) One moment... *pulls out a disc, which becomes a dual bladed scythe* Let's do this! *charges into battle* (I haz a catchphrase!)
Woop woop!
NOT BRUCE!
Marmar218 chapter 36 . 3/15
This legit brought tears to my eyes oh my god it was so good ️ Absolutely loved it!
Hi chapter 36 . 2/18
THE FUCKING FEELS YOU HAD JUST POURED ONTO ME. GO BLUEPULSE AND BIRD FLASH. FOREVER SHALL I SHIP THEM like i ship billdip