Reviews for The Mummy Returns
Redrangerlegacy chapter 15 . 3/19
Please make the fanfic of the third movie
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
Please write the next mummy movie. This is gonna be good.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
Pleas do the third one! I'd love the adventure to continue with the group!
YojimboTenshi chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
I really enjoyed this story but in this chapter there's a section that doesn't make sense. Right after Erika finishes talking to Mathayus it feels like there was a jump in time and we missed things. He screams and then vanishes without ever being written out and a cloud is descrided to be leaving but we never read it appearing. Also, you mention Lock-Nah backing away from Erika but it's never explained why he would be.
Other than that I love the story and characters, keep up the good work!
Grov.Light chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Please do the third one, though I totally know how you feel. I wish the original actress was in the third film. The other woman just plain sucked. I enjoy your versions of movies and games, since they're so awesome, lovable and hilarlious! I'd love your version of the third Mummy film!
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
awww i loved it they all got someone (exept tim) it was great i think it was better than the movie as it was a happier ending
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
nah dont do the third one it will probably ruin it like the third one ruined the movies
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
i love these stories they are so funny
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Yes jump his bones lol *wink wink*
rukoitalian65 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Please do the third movie! Also, I agree with you the third one was horrible w/o the original Evy, and that it didn't have Ardeth in it. :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Update immediately, please!
Sequel!
SilentSicarius chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Nearly over..
*tear*
MoonDancer89 chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
Love how you ended this! A happy note on everyones end!...Except for Tim though! Lol!
DesertMortician chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
I vote that you do League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, or Scorpion King. Preferably the earlier. Leave Egypt for a while.
kakasaku hatake chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Omg please write fanfics for League of Extraordinary gentleman! Please do one for dr. Jekyll he's awesome! there's a little bit animal and sweetness in him and I luv it!