Reviews for Tears and Rain
serenityselena chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
oh my... what a difficult battle...
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Woo! About time they finally told each other. I'm really glad that there will be more. I can't wait to see the scouts reaction to the relationship and the identities. Should be a good next chapter. Can't wait for more. :)
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Really sweet chapter. :D
FireGoddess101 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
cuteee! I love it, I would just recommend maybe proofreading it again before you post, or have someone else do it. Lots of grammatical errors that do detract from the story itself.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Keep it coming, Happy New Year!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
That was sweet, yet enlightening.

UPDATE WHENEVER!
Mzmiami chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Yeaaaaaa I know it not over yet great update! Can't wait for next chap
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
omg i almost died please continue!
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
OMG.

The ending of this chapter was so beautiful.

I hope you will continue with this story and update soon. Please.
FireGoddess101 chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
awesome story, please post the last chapter soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
... Listen, I enjoy your Sailor Moon stories, but honestly holding the last chapter hostage only alienates people. So no, I won't read Love Aboard because if it was any good, you wouldn't need to beg for views. This is tacky behavior.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
i'll check out your other story and looking forward to the next chapter of this :)
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
she's not really dead, is she? and i don't remember now but does Serena already know she's the moon princess?
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
I'm glad you've updated this story. I'll definitely check out your other story. I do love reading new stuff.

Can't wait for more!
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Is that story also bout Serena and Darien? I only read SM fan fiction bout them and only them. So if Love Aboard is bout them I will read it if not than sorry this is unfair to your readers who only like reading SM fan fiction bout our favorite couple.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »