Reviews for The CHIKARA Fanfiction
IndyLover chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
So when are you going to do the next chapter f thi amazing story
Dude chapter 49 . 2/26/2013
Finally Oleg is in the story off with his head love the story keep making new chapters
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 48 . 12/14/2012
holy friggedy fricking... heck... I said I couldn't read this all in one night... but... YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE PLACES WHERE I COULD STOP! As far as I can see, this is just one long action to action to action to action to action... actiony... action... I'm tired, this was good, couldn't stop, I sleep soon.
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 47 . 11/15/2012
Lol. I think I'll back Darkness Crabtree this time.
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 46 . 11/6/2012
Lol. Nice one, I like the ending. Poor Della, if she ever finds out.
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 32 . 8/8/2012
Lol, poor Della, Hell about to break loose in her house. This one made me smile, cause I haven't seen some of this. Keep it up!
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
Well, welcome to the world (will not spoil the name of the baby). That ain't the last you've seen of the Gekido. Poor traumatized and brutalized Gekido.
JapanRules555 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
funny chapter.
JapanRules555 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Good chapter.
JapanRules555 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I can't wait to see the other Chikara characters.
JapanRules555 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
You should put in quotations marks when someone is talking and work putting on periods,question marks, etc but anyway funny chapter featuring 2/3 of The Batiri.
JapanRules555 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh a Chikara fan on fanfiction hmm this fic might be interesting.
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
Nice, I forgot how much I really liked that third match, with Archie and Jagged going and pinning back and forth all the time. )
Guest chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
Nice work, tension builds as everyone finds out who Darkdiamond is. Looking forward to further chapters!
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
Hijo del Ice Cream versus Hatfield, always a barrel of laughs.