Reviews for Soeurs
Ms Kanzaki chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Thank you for writing this story. Although you've stopped updating -and I won't attempt to pry on why-, I wish that you could finish it. Your take on the events of the anime, all the while not straying far from canon, is excellent, and I can find this believable as well as the protrayal of the characters. Anyways, once again thank you for writing this stry. _
Adicto chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
i just love that pair really...You should most definitely continue writing!
estelas chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
its really getting interesting.. do continue..
drinker chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Okay that's better. I see where you are going with this. But it sure did take long though. Anyway good job.
Miracles79 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Things are progressing well.

You've stuck to the cannon so far but I can't wait till you make this story your own. I also can't wait till the moments between Yumi and Touko, especially the tension that rose up between them before the end of the anime.

I was also wondering what Sachiko's role is in all this; is she love rival, a friendly ear or something completely different.

Keep up the awesome work, i'll be watching closely
drinker chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Hum I don't get it. Weren't your intention was not follow cannon too straight? So far it just follow cannon to a T.
Miracles79 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm really looking forward to this story.

Especially since it features Yumi and Touko as the main characters. I honestly don't believe there are enough of these two and was ecstatic when I saw this story, which is well written and thoroughly engaging.

My Story alert proves my eagerness to continue to read this story as I believe it has great potential. I look forward to this story's continuation.

:D
EJ Daniels chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Having done my own "What If" and changed a single decision, I realize what a large impact it can have 'down stream' to events that took place in the anime and light novels. I look forward to seeing where your "What If" instance takes you and we who are your readers.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
ItsBananas chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Yay, another YumixTouko story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Celery Sticks chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww, how cute. Touko is adorable, if a bit irritating with her stubbornness at times. Still, she can't beat Sachiko as my favorite character. Sachiko is even more adorable, especially when she's embarrassed.

A few errors I noticed: you wrote "Fuluzawa" instead of "Fukuzawa," at the end there, as well as "seat" instead of "sit".

Overall though, quite an enjoyable read.