Reviews for Honor Bound
DeAdMaSsEr chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very well thought out, and I must say, you know your Lore better than most. I have nothing bad to say about this.
ay1234 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Wow.. SO creative. Using Blackreach as a whole world for all the refugees/survivors is just amazing!

Vesa is coming along great, and I really enjoy every character you've made so far.

I got SOOO excited when I saw an update, so I hope to see another soon! But please, take care of your stuff that has to be done first, that's most important! :)
Robert De Niro chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
How the FUCK do you have so many reviews but only three chapters?! SWEET FUCKING TALOS.
Count Bathory chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I'm enjoying this story a lot. The setting is very fresh and unique and I like your writing style. There needs to be more fics on here that are original like this one.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
germanyswarrior chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
thought i would let review after getting that message just want to say that i look forward to reading the rest of your story as it is quite interesting...
p.s. thanks about the username *laughs*
ShoutFinder chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Wow. You have already woven a great setting, and The Great Purge and Laloria sound as though they've come directly out from Bethesda's archives! I humbly bow my respect to you, sir/ma'am *bows*

I wonder who your Dovahkiin was...presuming that s/he's dead, or who your Dovahkiin is, if he or she is still alive. Is he going to feature if he is alive? What race is your Dovahkiin?
Yes, lots of Dragonborn questions, I wonder if you've had any and if you're tired of them. Or if you're just tired of all my questions. I'll shut up now. *shuts up*
ShoutFinder chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow. That is a very philosophical intro! Already I am gripped, and I proceed to read the next chapter!
Count Bathory chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Loved the first two chapters. This is a very original story, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I will most certainly be following this. Hope you update soon :)
ay1234 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Loved it! Great idea- this has a lot of potential! Will DEFINITLEY be following and reviewing this regularly. I love the events you've incorporated into the future!
KaleidoscopeHeavens chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That... was SO AWESOME!
SherrySummer chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Hi there. It's a lovely story you are writing. I like it that you are not just following the questline and repeating all the dialogues. However much I love the Stormcloak quest line, I'd rather play the game then reading about the same scenes. I also like your portrayal of Ultric. Keep writing!
likelolwhat chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
My condolences, hon. *hugs if you want them*

I love this story so far. It's really interesting and mysterious. I do wonder what's eating Onmund - I love the poor guy, so I'm worried about him.

Cicero a Breton? Huh. UESPWiki lists him as Imperial, so I guess I just went with that. I wonder if there's a way to check through the console...
reality deviant chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
my condolsance
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Hey, just wanted to say take all the time you need. R.I.P
Sdhfs chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Hello, i've just recently caught up in some ways to this story and it's really very good, i like how you have a backdrop for it agaisnt the flashbacks and what not, as well as a dragonborn that is quite an interesting character; not to mention the others you've included.

Anyway i'll try and catch up tot he rest when i can, but this really not look to be one of the best i've seen amongst the dozens of poorly attempted elder scroll flicks on here