Reviews for Everybody F's
Kintama chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
LMAO especially the last paragraph!
mintGreenApple chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh that was funny and so fun to read. Renji being naive here is somewhat adorable.
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
hilarious! o.m.g renji is so dense! great fic as always ..and the ending killed me with laughter! oh you are a comedy genius as usual..oh im getting carried away *blushes* gomenasai! )
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really like this! :) It was hilarious!
S. Rune chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hot then hilarious and I think I died at the last paragraph. XD
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Ahahaha Another Priceless Story!

This Was Comedy Gold!
DaringEMAE chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Omg this made my day _ I like reading your stuff plz write more
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
hahaha this is an amazing story. and i love how you played Renji's cluelessness so perfectly. definately a hole in one. and of course i love that ending with Renji's single lingering confusion. god that was just perfect.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Lols XD Renji WOULD be that oblivious XD I definitely think Shuhei would be gay (I mean, hellO, he has "69" tattooed on his face XD), but I dunno about Izuru. Somehow, I never really pictured him as gay... but I suppose it could make sense - Rangiku would be drinking buddies with a bunch of gay guys, though XD Well done, except for one thing. You kept using apostrophes before "S"s where they weren't needed. Other than that, wonderful job on this, and I can't wait to see what you come out with next -
inactive weeaboo account chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ah-may-zing as usual! This one was particularly funny, though... Poor clueless Renji! The hints at his crush on Byakuya were great. And, while I've always shipped Gin/Izuru, I think reading this fic may have uncovered a soft spot for Shuuhei/Izuru as well... it is very cute! I'd especially like to thank you for adding the IkkaYumi bit in the beginning, though: of all the couples you could've opened the story with, you picked my fave! w00t!

Keep writing epically!
SexyandIKnowIt19.200 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awesome,funny,well written. Need I go on? As always you did a good job. Keep it up and support our cause.(u know the one)