Reviews for Family matters
lany-chan chapter 1 . 10/7
I love the view Shigeru has on Natsume. Wonder what would happen if he knew the truth.
i love this premise! I'm sure you're right - Shigeru-san must have known. An explosion and a totally wrecked room, and the weird things stop right after that, after he tells Natsume about the story...nobody would have missed that. Natsume also got off scot-free; i'm sure they must have known. And Natsume didnt even consider that they might know and just be quietly accepting him :')
Thanks for sharing!
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
this so...wonderful so thankful you wrote it!
LoveMuffins chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
oh god i swear i can feel my heart breaking under all the feels
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I loved this! I wish there were more fics about Shigeru, there's a lot of potential there. This was very sweet.
Adding to C2.
inabsured chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
You made me cry.
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I love the Fujiwara's so much! They're such a lovely and sweet couple. :) I'm so glad Takashi got to be with them.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
*sobbed between grins*

Oh My God! Another fic that touching my heart!

We has Shigeru-san would could and would trust Natsume WHEN (because I don't want to say If) he would finally tell the truth in the future!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is an amazing take from Shigure's perspective. I also agree there needs to be more fic of the Fujiwara. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I can't help but feel your take on Shigeru is wrong. Sorry, I ain't saying your writing is bad. I guess it's just that we differ in how we perceive Shigeru to be. I always pictured Shigeru as very kind and completely accepting of Natsume right from the start despite the rumors surrounding Natsume just like Touko was so I was quite shocked to see that the Shigeru here seemed slightly harsh.
Leite Destiny chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
So I've sorta reviewed a few of your One Piece works and now this one...sorry about that, bothering you ;
I'm glad to see some Natsume works! I haven't really been searching or anything, but I'm delighted when I come across some, especially ones as good as this one. It's great to see what we can imagine to be Shigeru's perspective of Natsume. It's pretty sad, knowing that so far he hasn't been told anything but sort of hopeful :)
Mrs.Ma'am chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awwww this is sweet!
It's Not Always Hard x3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This story was so heartwarming ;'( please make another natsume yuujinchou fic it's one of my absolute favorite series!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
so amazing... I love every bit of it. I wish there were more stories like that... :)