Reviews for A Friend in Need
Grac3 chapter 7 . 1/31
Oh my gosh, this was amazing! Such a good idea.
ammNIwriter chapter 7 . 1/15
A fantastic magic reveal story...even if only Gwaine discovers Merlin's magic. Loved the friendly banter between the two, spot on for how Gwaine and Merlin's friendship is on the show. Thanks for writing this great fic!
A Path That's Clear chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Gwaine is an angel and I thank you for this
"I'm going to take you down to the pub and get you and your magic righteously sloshed" THERE ARE TEARS ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
christinemarie13 chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
I really liked this. Gwaine is great and I always imagine him embracing Merlin easier than the others. Great. :)
EllaDeWriter chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Your stories are sooo amazing! Thank you for sharing them on FF!
HannahDelaware123321 chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
This is a great story! I love how Gwaine had magic, also i think the characters are totally in character like the whole story, people keep on saying "hey they are out of character" but some stories, the characters had never been through anything similar to it in the TV show, so really, anything kinda goes, and i think you;re choices were spot on! thanks for the wonderful story!
CE Everett chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Perfect. Wish things had been so in the show.
Linorien chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Okay I might have a new favourite way for Gwaine to react when Merlin shows him his magic. I also now really want a story where Arthur has to deal with thinking he suddenly has magic. You wouldn't care to write that for me would you?
93 Diagon Alley chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Ugh, I LOVED this. Gwaine is seriously the best knight ever.
Darkmiror chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Merlin's rambling to Gaius was perfect:) He said everything without saying anything and it was just perfect:) I'm also happy someone else brought up Gwaine showing his magic to Merlin because that seems the most obvious way to test if he has magic to me.
Ok I have a theory as to what is happening to Gwaine. One, he really has no magic but someone else is doing things around him. Two, it's the wine he drank. It gave him magic (though I'm guessing temporary) which was originally meant for Arthur.
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
...That was unexpected lol:) I would have never guessed Gwaine saying that and I love how it took me by surprise:)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow. I'd never imagined a magic Gwaine :p Sounds cool...
mayatrau chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Wonderful, funny, and touching... Loved it!