Reviews for A Friend in Need
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Fascinating. Gwaine's mastered healing magic before Merlin did. Lol.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Very intriguing. I wonder if it has to do with that "best wine in the kingdom". If someone was trying to give Arthur magic temporarily so that he'd change the laws.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Great chapter. I'm still not convinced that Gwaine has magic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Whoa. Awesome!
The Other World chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
absolutely lovely! I always wanted to see a scene where Merlin warns people off Camelot because he's Emrys, and they run off, and Arthur or the knights see it happen and are totally confused and impressed. Magical Gwaine was so much fun!
Thanks,
xx
THIS-ACCOUNT-HAS-BEEN-ABANDON chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
Oh my gosh, this was amazing! Such a good idea.
ammNI chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
A fantastic magic reveal story...even if only Gwaine discovers Merlin's magic. Loved the friendly banter between the two, spot on for how Gwaine and Merlin's friendship is on the show. Thanks for writing this great fic!
~Anna-Margaret
xx
A Path That's Clear chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Gwaine is an angel and I thank you for this
"I'm going to take you down to the pub and get you and your magic righteously sloshed" THERE ARE TEARS ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
YES YES OH GOD YES
christinemarie13 chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
I really liked this. Gwaine is great and I always imagine him embracing Merlin easier than the others. Great. :)
EllaDeWriter chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Your stories are sooo amazing! Thank you for sharing them on FF!
HannahDelaware123321 chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
This is a great story! I love how Gwaine had magic, also i think the characters are totally in character like the whole story, people keep on saying "hey they are out of character" but some stories, the characters had never been through anything similar to it in the TV show, so really, anything kinda goes, and i think you;re choices were spot on! thanks for the wonderful story!
CE Everett chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Perfect. Wish things had been so in the show.
Linorien chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Okay I might have a new favourite way for Gwaine to react when Merlin shows him his magic. I also now really want a story where Arthur has to deal with thinking he suddenly has magic. You wouldn't care to write that for me would you?
93 Diagon Alley chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Ugh, I LOVED this. Gwaine is seriously the best knight ever.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »