Reviews for A Friend in Need
Darkmiror chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Merlin's rambling to Gaius was perfect:) He said everything without saying anything and it was just perfect:) I'm also happy someone else brought up Gwaine showing his magic to Merlin because that seems the most obvious way to test if he has magic to me.
Ok I have a theory as to what is happening to Gwaine. One, he really has no magic but someone else is doing things around him. Two, it's the wine he drank. It gave him magic (though I'm guessing temporary) which was originally meant for Arthur.
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
...That was unexpected lol:) I would have never guessed Gwaine saying that and I love how it took me by surprise:)
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Awwwww!
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow. I'd never imagined a magic Gwaine :p Sounds cool...
mayatrau chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Wonderful, funny, and touching... Loved it!
123-321 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
very well done
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Aw, shoot. I kind of liked the idea of Gwaine having magic, but at the same time I really liked the twist where he doesn't have magic...
1sunfun chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Nice.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Nice
Oranyi chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
What a heart-warming story. I loved it.
LinBates chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Very good story! I did indeed feel sorry for Merlin when he lost his friend and confident Lancelot, but he at least still had his father figure and mentor Gauis and wasn't left entirely on his own to keep his secret and carry his burden. Gwaine should have taken Lancelots place, but in the last 2 seasons Gwaine became too wrapped with the whole King Arthur and being a knight thing and his Merlin being his only friend sorta took a back seat to all that. So much so that I'm not sure what he would have done had he found out about Merlin's magic, so it's probably better he didn't!
yay chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
This whole thing is wonderful!
V.Evergreen chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
That was a lovely strory and I really enjoyed it :)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
This story needed to have been a real episode. It's completely unrealistic that no-one ever found out; ESPECIALLY Gwaine considering the whole courage-strength-magic thing.
Wonderful job! Wonderful story! Just simply... wonderful.
Starlit Skyline chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I really enjoyed reading this, you definitely put in quite a few original and unexpected twists. You've portrait-ed all of characters personalities perfectly. In other words - brilliant!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »