Reviews for Love without your heartbeat
The Masked Romantic chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
I really love this story so far, are you going to continue it? If so I can't wait for more
UrgingBee chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Please, let there be more!
madman42 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Interesting story so far! More soon please!
ButterflyOnTheWall chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Aww, this is beyond adorable. I've never read any laby fanfics with jareth and sarah's actual wedding preparations or a wedding in general. This is so exciting.
leafysummers chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Well this ought to be a great wedding! Oh, and Jareth's mom sounds lovely. ;)
firerock876 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Awesome! cant wait to hear more! (Oh and btw i love the queen!) (Smirk) update soon my friend!
Icela chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
lie! ;) he wears heels in the movie! :D but this is good anyway :)
MusicOverMatter chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Lol, man, I do NOT envy her having to deal with all that drama at once!

First off, a Goblin King who CLEARLY does not share her sentiments on chastity or pre-nuptial relations. Oh dearie! She's gonna have a ride with that...

And the queen mother! That woman is in one word, scary. Good Job! The perfect reason for Sarah to back out now! (Sarah! I make excuses for you almost every review, run already!) Not only has she been trying to force her son into various marriages, but now she's probably planning on her "dream wedding" for her son. Basically, controoooool freak. Which, sounds to me like Jareth isn't going to like the idea of waiting a year or more for the wedding. (Good thing he's been secretly planning one already...**snickers**)

Not that I don't LIKE his parents, I just doubt I'd be able to stay in the same room with the mother for long before we were engaged in a violent Agni-Kie. (Avatar references! Love it when you get to use them!)

I enjoyed both Sarah's estacy and agony. Fluff, will always reign supreme. And then Sarah being totally stressed out takes Duke-dome. :)

Really, I loved this chapter. Update soon!

MusicOverMatter
chapin kinsey chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
love this story! keep writing please!
The Queen of Water chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Cute and Cool.
Red-Butterfly4Cat chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Hehe, this is fun to read. You have a good imagination with this. Keep it up.
babykittys chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
oh, i like were this is going... *click* added to favs!
firerock876 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Well? (smirk) i wish that u would update!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Squeeeeeeee! Goblin Queen Sarah! YAY! Loving this soooooo much, soooooo very much!
leafysummers chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Yay for the new Goblin Queen! ;) I love the little goblins who work in the castle, by the way; they're all so sweet!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »