Reviews for Inheritance of the Dragon Souls
dun dun DUNNNNN MOAR
blunt
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Hello I have read all of the stories of eragon by far yours was with the best but you story is not finished. I want it to completed because it is written like you have gotten a Novell prize. One of my friends read your story as well. However it was short lived because he was in a car crash and died. One of the last conversations we had were about your story of eragon. I would ask only one thing, would you please finish the story for him. His family wanted to print a copy of your story and put it in a glass case with his favorite movie. I hope you could find the time to finish the story because you were his favorite writer. He read all your stories but liked this one the most. Much thanks to you and write one.
JChittester chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
You could have it so that on one of there adventures while on the new land, they could find one of the twelve that they should not trust and see where that takes you. Just an idea.
Guardian the marked spirit chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
YESSS! ITS NOT DEAD! Take your time and do it as you feel is right, you have know idea how happy it makes me to see one of the earliest stories I've read be continued after it just abruptly ended.
ArthurShade chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
Hell partner it's your story so write it how you feel that you should. If someone doesn't like that then it's there problem and they need to get over it
DracoDraconis55 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I hope you come back and finish this!
DracoDraconis55 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I hope you come back to this...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Awesome so far but you must make more!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
can we get the next one plese i like them
ArthurShade chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Very nice
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
LOL. I have an alarm that blares "spoiler alert" at me in my A/Ns. I'm not sure which of us got the better end of the bargain.
dracologistmaster chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
A very interesting story so far. I hope to read more soon.
mbh040 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
really interesting story can't wait to read more.
Ehanu Rehu chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I absolutely love this chapter. Being one for action, high adventure, and emotionally tense moments, this chapter caught me by surprise.

And if you can do that, then that means your writing has definitely improved. Also, great to hear your inspiration is returning!