Reviews for Inheritance of the Dragon Souls
JChittester chapter 5 . 3/17
You could have it so that on one of there adventures while on the new land, they could find one of the twelve that they should not trust and see where that takes you. Just an idea.
Guardian the marked spirit chapter 5 . 3/15
YESSS! ITS NOT DEAD! Take your time and do it as you feel is right, you have know idea how happy it makes me to see one of the earliest stories I've read be continued after it just abruptly ended.
ArthurShade chapter 5 . 3/15
Hell partner it's your story so write it how you feel that you should. If someone doesn't like that then it's there problem and they need to get over it
DracoDraconis55 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I hope you come back and finish this!
DracoDraconis55 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I hope you come back to this...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Awesome so far but you must make more!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
can we get the next one plese i like them
ArthurShade chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Very nice
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
LOL. I have an alarm that blares "spoiler alert" at me in my A/Ns. I'm not sure which of us got the better end of the bargain.
dracologistmaster chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
A very interesting story so far. I hope to read more soon.
mbh040 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
really interesting story can't wait to read more.
Ehanu Rehu chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I absolutely love this chapter. Being one for action, high adventure, and emotionally tense moments, this chapter caught me by surprise.

And if you can do that, then that means your writing has definitely improved. Also, great to hear your inspiration is returning!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
You really know your stuff and I want to read more about the two of them
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story has much potential and oli really like how you have alluded to the feelings of saphira and eragon
Bill chapter 3 . 7/4/2013