Reviews for Disturbia
Matthew OBrien chapter 10 . 2/25
I don't know if any one has made this point yet. Your work is really good but in the section 10, A letter sent and a letter not received, you have the girls going and dropping off the video before breakfast, the doctor says lunch starts in 5 minutes then the girls restate on their way out they are going for breakfast.
Anon chapter 50 . 2/3
Please keep going I love your work!
RionaEire chapter 50 . 1/7
Well you know I'm still here, I never go anywhere. Except for everywhere, but I always come back again. Anyways this was horrifying, stomach-turning, vile, and disgustingly well written. Now I really hope your parents are cool folks and don't mind. I'm bummed that Volger is dead, but it sounds like he's still going to be her friend in her mind, so that's a good thing, as in at least he's not haunting her in her mind. Say, if he's her polymodally hallucinated friend, then why don't we see him at all on Serenity, maybe her mind leaves him at the Academy when she's busted out. Anyways thanks for updating! I was thinking about you earlier while reading another River story and hoping you're well and happy and getting on with your studies and hoping you'd update soon.
Riona
jjmjmay chapter 50 . 1/5
So they made her kill Volger even though she had said she wouldn't help the chapter before. They love working on their mind control don't they. So dead Volger becomes a main character, that seems like a logical step for her mentally at this point. Guilt and loneliness spurring on his creation or is he put their by them? This is a really great story but I have to admit I am at the point where I need to reread the previous chapter and skim some others to get myself reacquainted since it involves some serious attention span.

Thanks
schur655 chapter 50 . 1/4
You worry too much about your writing, It is good, confusing(as it is meant to be), original and it makes one think something an old fart like me does not do nearly enough. Thank you for the update and Happy Holidays.
Wolfhound159 chapter 50 . 1/3
I love it ! Can't wait for more !
Lookatthehouses chapter 49 . 12/30/2014
I'm loving this story and am intrigued. I can't wait for the rest of the story. :) you write River really well.
sassylittledevil chapter 49 . 9/13/2014
Yay, new update!
Still in love with this story and you and your writing and I know I mention this nearly every time I review (woops) but I think you're portrayal of River is fantastic.

Can't wait for the next chapter (no rush)!
jjmjmay chapter 49 . 9/12/2014
Damn! That was worth the wait. Really good stuff, great look into how it may have been on both River and the Academies side of things when they had her.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/10/2014
Wow, you're so good at this. I hope your parents are proud of you instead of disturbed by you in your abilities to write so well, parents often freak out about stuff so hopefully they see this as a writing talent, because you're quite talented. That was a great and terrible twist at the end of the chapter, aahhhhhh. I'm glad she doesn't have to kill Tiri, even though I know Tiri dies later, but at least River doesn't have to do it. I had to smile when they ask River what she sees and she reckons that their immediate and gruesome deaths is not the answer they want. Poor River, it might be hard to pick out the answer to "which number am I thinking of because we all think of various things fast and at once, even when we concentrate other thoughts creep in, at least for me. Good to see a new chapter in this story, its amazing to see your writing at the beginning vs. your writing now, I've been following your writing since you started writing Firefly as you may recall.
Riona
ArchieveTrawler chapter 49 . 9/9/2014
oh come don't kill volger I was starting to like him lol
Wolfhound159 chapter 49 . 9/6/2014
I am really liking this story and the progression of her time in the Academy! I hope you can continue writing, and I'm looking forward to more updates!
schur655 chapter 49 . 9/5/2014
Wow I really liked this, it is very close to how I imagined the her time at the Academy but your handling of River makes it so much better. The actual live testing would be brutal and finally very likely against other subjects that had not progressed so well. Or perhaps as tests of various Doctors theories on how best to proceed. She made Mathias a star.
LilacGirl8 chapter 48 . 5/15/2014
How long has she been there now? Has she written her letter to Simon yet, or is that still coming? Please post another chapter soon.
LilacGirl8 chapter 40 . 5/14/2014
Augh, no, don't stop writing this! It is the most interesting firefly fic I've found yet! I'll try to review sometimes. Right now (chapter 40) I'm wondering how long exactly she has been at the academy? I know in the canon she was there for two years while simon looked for ways to get her out. Is this going to follow the canon, or split off?