Reviews for Ninjas of Music
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Interesting as how to adapt the musical world of Naruto, his dialogues are confusing scene but part of a jealous Kakashi Yamato so far has been what I liked most.
update soon!
Litny chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Cute chapter. I'm curious what Kakashi did to get the part away from Ibiki, or if Ibiki was just conveniently sent away on a mission.

I love Sasuke's reaction to Kiba trying to get a handful of Naruto's butt during rehearsals, too.

Overall, this makes me want to watch the musical again, hehe, it's been a long time since I saw it.
Genoveve chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I think am way too excited about this. I just re-listened to this whole soundtrack, and i'm psyched to see what's next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
*grins* I can't wait to see how this turns out! I do like the Phantom of the Opera...and with an all male cast, this should prove entertaining!
Litny chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Interesting. I'd like to see what comes of this. I laughed at the thought of Naruto in the dress and veil. I'm eager to see who plays everyone else. I'm hazarding a guess that Kakashi will be the Phantom since he keeps his face hidden anyway.
Lovemeleaveme chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is very interisting cant wait for the update
ZANEradio chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I'm extremely excited for this story!
I am looking forward to reading more.
jammettyahoo.com chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Yaaaaayyyy magic for the poor orphans! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAƁAAAAAAA ...And is Naruto a female and Kaka-san is the phantom?
Heart's Promise chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hi I think its really interesting so far. I know nothing about the phantom of the opera really so it will nice to learn about it ninja style!