Reviews for Kingdom Hearts 3: The Return
Seriously yo you've made sora's torture so SYMBOLIC and kinda added a blood eagle reference on his back
I agree, I strongly dislike Terra.
Alanna chapter 3 . 1/4
I like your idea of this story. The story itself is very interesting and I do like it, but your writing is very amateur. The way you have written the story is very basic and there is little attention to detail. I was shocked when i saw only 42k words in a 36 chapter story? There are also many grammatical errors, which can easily be fixed of course. I also feel like I don't know enough of how some of the characters are feeling. For example. Kairi is mad at Ventus and blames him for Sora's comatose state. We know here that Kairi is angry, but I need more detail. Did her face go red? Was she shaking with such anger? What body language did she use? Come on! Surely these people aren't saying all these things whilst standing still like statues? And there are so many TEARS. People do get upset easily in this story, heh.

Overall, I think you can do much much better. Just practice those writing skills!
Andrea chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
Did Kiari and Sora just have sex an was he like raped when he was 13?
Tig chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Sounds good
Tig chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
Chose something from a TV show or a movie as the world works for me when I make stories and fan fiction stuff
Tig chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
The magic for stopping time is stopza like in kh dreap drop distance
Tig chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Sora needs to get a grip and stop being such and asswhole
Tig chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Tig chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Is this scene going to be like the movie
Tig chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Last line hilarious thx
Tig chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Boring sorry is Riku going to end up with Aqua or Kiari because I ship aqku more then kiaku
Tig chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
No offence but this chapter is kind kind of boring and annoying
Tig chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
What the hell is going to happen to Riku? He"s to hot to die
Tig chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
First Even isn't a key blade master and second only a master can perform the ceremony like Riku, Aqua, Mikey, or Yen Sid