Reviews for Kingdom Hearts 3: The Return
Great, But the whole grand parent end bit is, well... stupid, In my opinion, 7/10
Maya Chain 23 chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
So Xehanort took Mysterious Tower... wait a second, isn't it connected to Twilight Town?*big silence* Nooooooooooo!
LinkBetweenWorlds chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
PAIN
SoraROCK chapter 36 . 1/27/2014
Love it! And funny X3
kingdomheartsfan chapter 36 . 11/26/2013
good story but it will be better more friendship between sora and ventus
Anonymous chapter 36 . 3/24/2013
Loved this freaking story! It made me laugh and cry so hard! Thanks for writing! Oh you should totally be an author!
LightzMusic22 chapter 36 . 2/22/2013
I gotta say, this was a great story. You actually inspired me to not discontinue my story Kingdom Hearts III, because im having trouble with continuing it. I really hate writers block but im SLOWLY getting the next chapter up -go Light!- Well, i just wanted to say your stories rock, and i cant wait for Broken Heroes to be finished. Thanks for the preview to the next one BTW :)

LightXDarknessKH
CursedNocturne chapter 36 . 2/21/2013
Aww... I just finished reading this story, and I think it's wonderful. I especially love the ending with everyone and their kids. They're all so cute

Good luck with your other stories too!
Malik Triplett chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Lol it censored out my email and that youtube link... just put youtube DOT com / then the bit that says watch lol also my email is drzoidbergftw the little AT symbol thingy ymail DOT com

Sorry for double posting as well lol
Malik Triplett chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Hey I was wondering if you minded if I turned this into a radioplay?

I'm an amateur voice actor who does a pretty decent Goofy and Mickey

watch?vRZwxkE5WqVI -See here for an example.

I and a few of my friends who also share the same hobby of voice acting came across this and really liked it. So with your consent, and possible further input. Can we please run away with this! We promise to do it justice!

Thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

Email me at if you like. Cant wait to hear from you!
robyn little chapter 36 . 11/19/2012
yeah they all have children now riku and xion roxas and namine sora and kairi...
yea! terra and aqua have a kid!...wait this is supposed to be 10 years later..and terra and aquas son is 10 years old...

got busy didn't they?
Zanza Flux chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
This story was pretty good. It was very well written and I got sucked into it. I couldn't stop reading it until I got to the end.
Alice.R chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
was there something i missed? Cause I mean seriesly why do I find stories that seem to start somewhere eles!?
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Maybe u should write another version where he cums bk 2 life, but he really was dead. Hmmmm...that might b a good idea *smiles evilly* hehehe!
Starlol9 chapter 36 . 9/11/2012
Awww. Its Over? This is/was one of the Best Stories I ever read, here on Fanfiction! I can't wait till you write something else but intill then... I guess... Its Goodbye. :(

Anyways! Byeee! ;DD