Reviews for Behind the Mask
Allers3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ahaha, brotherly Itacest is the best kind of Itacest x) I'm very excited to see where this is going. And I also really want to know what's up with their parents. The fact that they're drunk suggests to me that they aren't the best parents. Anyways, awesome job, this was lovely. Keep writing!

Ally
ONMOM'SLAPTOP chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
My mom would kill me if she knew I had an account on this website. That's just the way she is. Please continue! This is really good! I also have an obsession with mardi gras right now, so, yeah... XD
blacknightwolf1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Good start! Update please, I want to see where this goes.
KHT chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This story seems great. you must continue ;u; ((worst reviewer ever you'll come across
Tina chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE YAHHH:D!
SaviieSparks chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love it. (: please continue to write it. I can't wait to read what happens next. c:
Sinsanity chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Ooooh, this is gonna be good. I see high potential in this :D

Gosh, I love Mardi Gras. Everything is so shiny and happy

Anyways, from what I've read so far, you capture Lovino and Feliciano's personalities very well. The writing is beautifully descriptive without drowning the reader in useless details. I don't think that I caught a single grammatical error, and that adds to the professional yet familiar feel that many good stories give off. Uwaaaa, I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work!