Reviews for Light Repelling
Lonely Parasol chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
heh, Marcus as Cupid, who knew?

I step in front of him, blocking his path. He stops, and meets my eyes. It's not some romantic "drowning in his deep gemstone pool eyes" moment. Date a Hufflepuff if you want sap. It was just a look. But it meant something. I could feel his gaze stripping layers off me, down to my soul.

I love this part and how it firmly closes all Flint's hard work into getting to that one moment...

it's rather hilarious, just how strongly opposites attract :P

- Lux
hannahlovegood9 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
"That boy's brains must have been fried by You-Know-Who for him to be so oblivious"

Priceless. Great, short fic :)
No user 2435 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
"I step in front of him, blocking his path. He stops, and meets my eyes. It's not some romantic "drowning in his deep gemstone pool eyes" moment. Date a Hufflepuff if you want sap. It was just a look."

I absolutely loved this part x_D

It was so funny because of the writing, and imagining Flint like a matchmaker made me laugh too xD

Pretty nice *_*!
Queen Vampiress chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Woah. :O Seriously- woah. The ending was powerful, perfect. I think I would've died if it was Hufflepuff sap, as Flint puts it. Because it wouldn't be a happy-go-lucky relationship. I also noticed how Harry has a hinted-at-intimate-relationship with almost everybody in the books! XP I can't believe he doesn't notice, I wonder what would happen if he did notice -giggle-. This was a really great fic, the first I've read of the pairing (I usually only read HD fics.) So it's even better that Harry and Draco get together in this one. lol. :D
you're my Star chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
MarcusOliver fics aren't written nearly enough. There aren't many that are as good as this. This is the first multiple slash pairing story I've ever read. And, well, I wasn't exactly captivated by the DracoHarry (not my preference), I *was* captivated by the MarcusOliver. The ending, especially Bravo.
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow

Its good but you keep switching tenses. Such a cool idea. Don't forget Hermionie though!

Its really original

Arg.. it stops there?

need more...

good start.. )
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
You're an excellent writer. Great story.
Loving chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Oh. That was, good.
Lokaia chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I really enjoyed this one-the books never really give insight to the Slytherins at all, and I've always been curious about Flint. Really liked it _
DracosGirlMakayla chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I'm not a big slash fan, but i luv wood and flint stories!
brokenrainbow chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
it's good! - you're very poetic, lol.
Diana Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/18/2003