Reviews for Delicately Beautiful
hervissa chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
No matter how weird Voldy sometimes is, it's tsill awesome fic :D
..and we see one of the bad sides of Bellatrix's luuurve for our beloved Dark Lord...
Keep writing! :)

hervissa :)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Uhm, okay... This was rather twisted. I know there are people who get a kick out of a thing like that, and if any, Voldemort and Bellatrix definitely fit the part. They both seemed to be in character as well.
lowi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh, this was interesting! I really liked the last lines of Voldemort's - it's a very interesting - and slightly provocative - explanation he gives her.

I also think you characterised both of them really well, and I felt slightly more inclined to ship them, so thanks. ;)

Great work!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This was absolutely and perfectly what I imagine Bellatrix and Voldemort's relationship to be like. I loved how you captured this scene with not many words, and I almost could see it unfold before my eyes.
It was amazing :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This had such a lovely dark feel to it... creepy in a good way. :P

Both of their characterisations were brilliant, as always. I love how Voldemort almost seemed confused by what he was saying... and I love the two sides to Bellatrix that he describes.

Her obsession with him comes across so well; I love that she was so desperate to know what she'd done wrong, but more so that she could correct it rather than because she was indignant about being punished.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I feel like I'm saying the same thing over and over, but you are really good at characterization :) Bellatrix's humanity in fighting for breath and being initially indignant at being struck and strangled make a great contrast with her more familiar obsessive desire to please Voldemort in all things, and of course it fits that he would enjoy not only the display of power but also her suffering and helplessness. The idea of beauty as fragility ... great analogy.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh, love this! So very twisted of Voldemort to love to make her vulnerable and so very twisted of Bellatrix to be totally okay with that. A perfect insight into their relationship. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was really good! Voldemort is a creep but it's Voldemort. so.
Rose Tylers chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
*Shudders* This is definitely a believable scene. I can totally imagine Voldemort doing something so dark and twisted and I think the way you showed Bellatrix acting vulnerable and submissive to him was very realistic. She wouldn't act like that around anyone else so that clearly shows her obsession with him.
bluesargent chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This, I think, shows perfectly, Bella's obsession with pleasing Voldemort. That she'd let herself get physically harmed to please him. It's twisted, if you really think about it, but obviously you can't be sane if you're in love with a man like that.
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
*Shudders* I see dear old Voldemort's just as creepy as ever... That seemed very like him though - the love of power and so on. I can just imagine him doing something like that to Bellatrix. :P
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ah, this was lovely! I actually smiled after reading it. It was dark, but quite believable. Beautiful and gorgeous work! :D
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Whoa, this is twisted and dark. And strangely, very realistic, haha. I like the relationship between Bellatrix and Voldemort as you wrote them. I think you did a very good job!
the lola chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was also an interesting take between these two. Oddly, I felt bad for Bellatrix even though I expect this sort of thing between the two of them. I like what Voldemort says about beauty, and his last line - it's very in character, very much something he would say and believe, very interesting too.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Good job with this! I can picture Voldemort wanting to be in command, like he is here, making her vulnerable. And I can also imagined Bellatrix being surprised that he's resorting to more physical things - like the slapping - as opposed to the Cruciatus curse. Both of them are certainly in-character here, and I think it makes sense for Bella to do whatever Voldemort wants, even if it causes her pain, because she holds him in such high regard. I've never read anything like this before, and I think the idea of it is relatively original, at least compared to many other plots that I've seen. Overall, this is really interesting, nice work.