Reviews for Don't Run
hotta chapter 6 . 8/10
So sweet love this so much
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
U know...what the fuck is up with gay couples when one wants to keep secret and other wants to tell the whole fucking world?! I mean like EVERY gay couple dose that! It pisses me off
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
G. Job like it
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
XD rukia is amazingly funny! and that sound-proof kido is great! ;)
RandomHetaliaFan chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
meh, logical enough... XD Now onward to the smut! :D
Ai-coco-chan chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Awww! Super cute fic! 3
sssuzuki chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Again, loved this one too Laughed at the ending...Yeah...stamina indeed ha
Mayuzu chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
I actually cried when Renji left Ichigo at the river bank. Ichigo has such a gentle heart. Glad that they finally resolved to open up to their friends. And I also love the big sister play that Rukia showed.
Klaanvdia chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I loved reading this :)
It's been so long since I've read a Ren/Ichi fanfic that I think I was deprived somewhat(I've been obsessed with Grimm/Ichi lately).
Well, you did a good job with this, happy writing!
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Ah, such a great read! Why didn't u find you sooner?! _
Noface chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Awsome job on the story ...Love it :)
Love Psycho chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
...awww...Took them long enough. And Ichigo...yeah. His worse fear is failing and having to watch others get hurt because of him. Or take blows on his behalf. It's both a strength and a weakness.

And Rukia's actions here are so...realistic. And the last Kido... -snickers- So funny!

-hands over platter- Magic pastries for you!
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
That was so good!
BBQkitten chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Rukia cracks me up. Cute little story :)
Bittencupcake chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
You rarely get to read good stories where dealing with emotions and inner conflict are represented so good. This is one great story that shows how they get to fight with the heart against the mind.

I didn't feel any of them out of character at all. The way Ichigo handled with it and how Renji struggled between love and pride was just excellent.

Plus the last parts of the final chapter were a perfect cherry to the top

Excellent story, enjoyed every chapter.