Reviews for Dyslexic
Camath chapter 1 . 6/22
Brilliant
The Gardian chapter 1 . 4/27
I have dyslexia myself along with a few other learning disabilitys and I just wanted to say how sweet I found this story, esspesully how Bruce was so understanding and once he realised that there was a problem with making fun of toney said inability to spell he dropped stopped teasing him about it. Thanks so much for writing this story
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/6
I say that's just fates twisted sense of humor.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Awesome story loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
UMMMMMM... is this slash?
Goodvs.Evil2014 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I would like to see the reactions of everyone else
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
i got dyslexia that nearly killed my ass in 1st year of senior high xP

only thing that saved me was the time i spent in the vehicle lines (studying for refinishes) and English that gave me a E in both (Swedish school and school subjects that sounded like a alien language :P)

i can talk English for hours with out problem but write is...abit of a problem :)
Dream HUGE chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was absolutely beautiful.
I'm dyslexic myself, only a mild form, but enough to impair my speech and spelling to an extent. One of my friends (who made a perfect on this english state wide test thing, so shes super good with words and whatnot) was jokingly making fun of my mispronunciation of something, and I've gotta say it hurt. A lot. And I'm ranked first in my class, but half of my class thinks there's something mentally wrong with me cause I can't pronounce half the english language, and don't even get me started with foreign language. And I don't know, even my close friends think I'm kinda dumb and they are always surprised by my grades and such, and only one of them knows I'm dyslexic and she supports me so much. I don't know, I just felt like you should know, this story really hit home for me. The parallels in this and my life, they are unbelievable, I related with Tony on a whole other level here. Thank you. Thank you so so much.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
How could Tony think like that? D':

Even if his whole team know about his disability, no one will mock him! (And I hope they will know)

I'm glad Bruce know and well... talk about It.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Brilliant.

I first read about the idea of Tony having some sort of mental disorder with ADHD and the idea intrigued me because it would be interesting to have such a now famous and favored character have it.

This is something I could definitely see especially since Tony hardly follows manuals to invent stuff and JARVIS could get another role of teaching him information.

I love how you portrayed Bruce and Tony's brokenness and bromance. Tony's sensitivity was good without being too melodramatic. Angsty childhood issues Tony can get a little too dramatic for tastes and you balanced it very well.

Only critique I have is the title could have been more unique.

I'll check out your other stuff. Please write more!
Once Upon a Pairing chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I think you really captured their friendship and characterization well! Good job
strongerthananysword chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Cute. :)
mythologyrox chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
can you make another chapter on how the Avengers find out about Tony's disability? Love your story btw:D
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loved it.
Xana Vlec chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awww. As a dyslexic myself, I loved the story. I'm fairly mild, but I've been known to misspell words like "river". I end up double spellchecking everything I write and I still miss things. xD I love how you didn't just do the downside of dyslexia like so many do. You did a side where it made Tony smart, and I loved that. Not enough take dyslexia as having a positive side. (; I really did enjoy it. Kudos for writing it!