Reviews for The Impossible Girl Phenomenon
hp4evr123 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
It would definitely be easier as a whole story, as long as you kept the story titles for chapter names!
hp4evr123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Again, I am completely blown away with your stories! This was just perfect, Adrian was completely in-character and snarky like he would be towards Dimitri. I wouldn't expect anything less from Dimitri, too, being all guardian calm and soothing. This was such a pleasure to read; looking forward to more!
jazelle chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
wow! i love the way you managed to maintain the characters and just went with the story. i've been trying to look for fanfics that dont over-exaggerate the story and finally i have found yours and would gladly keep up with any other fanfics you choose to write.
furyofthetimelords chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
awwww...this is really, really brilliant. I love the way you've written it and just thank you for writing such a nice piece.
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is great. I liked Dimitri's observations as well as the conversation between the two of them. It seemed plausible that this actually happened "off-screen". Anyways awesome one-shot.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
me review :

XD SYDRIAN FEELS!
jenniturtlez5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
omg that was awesome, loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
love this!
What's A Kammel-Monkey chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was a very good fanfic!

3 Kammel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really loved this! It's so amazingly simple yet full of so much meaning. Diet cokes, ha. And was that a Hunger Games reference, the she crept up on me? LOVED THIS.
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I like! This is really good, wonderful writing!
RiseAgainstItAll chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Lol. This was funny and sad at the same time.
Courtney Amber K chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ahhh! I loved it! You stayed true to the characters and thats what i really liked. Most people end up changing the characters in some way and i loved that you didn't! Great story over all!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012