Reviews for Ball and Chain
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 1 . 8/9
I love, love this story. At first I was bewildered at Ino's course of action. And she treated Sasuke, though I admit I found some of her ways funny, and well as for his when he tried to play jokes on her. I thought for sure that she was going to end up
Killing him at some point, though if you continue the story I wouldn't be surprised if something else occurs.

I do hope you update soon as I'm enjoying this story.
imtheoneandonly chapter 1 . 8/6
I reaaly liked your depiction of Ino- its great to see her written in a more positive light and as a person who is strong and not stereotypically superficial.
guest chapter 1 . 6/25
Kill yourself, virgin.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
There were strong character depictions in this which I rather liked. It took them out of their typical character strengths and added something different to them. The therapy sessions and all that came out of them added the humor I very much enjoyed. I think those were my favorite parts. It ended differently than I had thought it would but left plenty of room for a possible continuation chapter.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Most of it was pretty entertaining, only thing wrong is that Ino didn't get that divorce in the end.
Oh, and the marriage law cliche is pretty ridiculous, but at least it's just a oneshot.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Orochimaru definitely left his mark on dear Sasuke-kun...hehe...

Nice story. I like the different take on it. :)
guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
this is wonderful!
Lume chapter 1 . 2/20/2015

Firefly, you're amazing, and we love you. I would love to see another installment of this story. This story made my day.
KioshiUshima chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
xD Sasuke likes somebody else controlling him. True facts.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I love the story! The characterization was well done. It was also nice how you included the thoughts of the other characters with their own marriage.
Amrun chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Ha, this was fun. A vindictive Ino was enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing.
victoryprim chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Nice!,its just like actually happening in the real life..very should've made it a story coz I really damn thought that its a story and unfortunately
, its just a long one shot.. its so freaking good and your writing style is so fantasizing..I really like the pairing and all I can say is..,you did a great hell of a job..:))if I only have a real account,swear I will follow this one shot and I'll favorite this too...
Igornerd chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is the first SasuIno story I've read, and it was incredibly good!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This was pretty wonderful.

Thanks for writing this.
Clementive chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Woow ahahaha This is typical Ino. :P Thank you for sharing this fic :) You did a wonderful job!