Reviews for Ball and Chain
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
He should have pulled her ponytail.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
I"M CRYYYYYYYYING
Gomizia chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Wow! I actually feel bad for sasuke at some point. Ino was brutal and crazy! glad they make it up hahahah. Those scratches are suspicious tho!
onlymango chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
fucking beautiful, you genius
Bravemaridin chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
O-O
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
20/10
LadyHiyorin chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This is so good! I'm laughing so hard with hose water scene..:D
Decipher Philosophy chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This was really amusing to read. Love Ino!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I am laughing so hard right now.
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I love, love this story. At first I was bewildered at Ino's course of action. And she treated Sasuke, though I admit I found some of her ways funny, and well as for his when he tried to play jokes on her. I thought for sure that she was going to end up
Killing him at some point, though if you continue the story I wouldn't be surprised if something else occurs.

I do hope you update soon as I'm enjoying this story.
Auraius chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I reaaly liked your depiction of Ino- its great to see her written in a more positive light and as a person who is strong and not stereotypically superficial.
guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Kill yourself, virgin.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
There were strong character depictions in this which I rather liked. It took them out of their typical character strengths and added something different to them. The therapy sessions and all that came out of them added the humor I very much enjoyed. I think those were my favorite parts. It ended differently than I had thought it would but left plenty of room for a possible continuation chapter.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Most of it was pretty entertaining, only thing wrong is that Ino didn't get that divorce in the end.
Oh, and the marriage law cliche is pretty ridiculous, but at least it's just a oneshot.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Orochimaru definitely left his mark on dear Sasuke-kun...hehe...

Nice story. I like the different take on it. :)