Reviews for Little Darlin'The Life of a Penguin With No Words
I think it's pretty obvious who Darlin should be with , libretto of course . Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheWalkingMuse chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
So freaking awsome!
DeadlyWriter chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Awe this was so cute! I want to read more
kali yugah chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
i am really liking this story, poor darlin' i was thinking that her heart song should be either this is me by demi lovato or bring me to life by evanescence
annaelrik chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
love this and in my opinion i think darlin' should wind up with libretto
Yukira-Kuchiki chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Oh poor Libertto, Memphis is really protective. I was thinking of a female penguin being the one to help darlin try to find her heartsong. While I was thinking that "Naturally" by Selena Gomez came on. Talk about fitting on my blights. Update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I really like this story because it is very different compared to the other Happy Feet Fanfics. I like how you include other characters such as Memphis, and Darlin is pretty cool too. Please post more.
Joei Write chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Well I like this story, and I'd like to take you up on your offer for using others OCs. In my story "Family Bonds of a Different Kind", I have a penguin named Syrena go off with her true love Zev to a zoo to meet his parents, but they're only chicks, this can be that zoo if you want, but if you choose to use them I suggest you read "Family Bonds of a Different Kind" first. Other than that, wonderful, and I think Darlin' should love Guin, they're cute together!
KevinBlu chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Hello again!

I'm glad that you are enjoying our reviews, but you could answer them with PM from time to time ... just kidding ... no, seriously

Well, I like the chapter, but I think that you rushed too much... It's shame cause I was expecting a lot more due to the open-final of chapter 2 :/

Still, it's not a bad chapter at all ;) I still like the story :D

Mmmmm... I don't know... that kind of stuff are not asked. You have to decided by yourself, since you are the author.

BUT, if you really wasnt my opinion, I like both Libretto or Guin to be Darlin's mate. Atticus... not really... besides, he is too old for her XD

You decide which of the two ;)

Well, that's all

Read you soon ;)

P/s: Gosh, this was a long review...
Velvetpru'd chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I love it :) Please continue!
Velvetpru'd chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Ooh, interesting...
KevinBlu chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Hi again!

Good chapter! With a bit of romance and intrigue, nice conbination ;) And I suppose Memphis didn't learn anything with his last experience

With this new events, this story had a lot more of potential than before. I just don't know what's going to happen now!

You know, after reading and ponderin this, I realized that Darlin is a kind of mix between Mumble and Gloria. She is very wanted (By Libretto, Guin and Atticus, e.g.) even with her lack of heartsong.

Well, that's all.

Read you soon ;)

P/s: I'm still jealous XD
StarSource chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I see a lot of potential in this story. This whole chapter left me with a lot of questions in mind, which is good! ;)
KevinBlu chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
First of all, I want to say: welcome to Happy Feet comunity! Here, there is a lot of readers, but sadly, active authors of this section are very few. So every new one is welcome with joy

Ok, coming back to the fic: It's a good beggining, I gotta admit that the idea of Mumble having a sibling had never crossed my head and it is a very interesting one XD (I'm jealous because I didn't thik it before)

I really wanna now what's going to happen! But don't make this story like if Darlin was exactly like Mumble but being female. You've got a lot of potencial here ;)

Read you soon