Reviews for But Of All These Friends And Lovers
the-power-of-love chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
Please update soon need more great story
the-power-of-love chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
awwwwww yay Kurt is out of the cast I know that feeling of having it on and having to take it off as well
1danajs chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
yay! so excited to see a new chapter posted. i kinda forgot what was happening. glad kurt got the casts off. they should make christian have to wear them for punishment.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
1danajs chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
This is a great story and the chapter with Christian hurting Kurt is just ANGSTY, ugh. I hope you update soon so we can have more Klaine! xoxo
KagomeGirl021 chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
this is very good but there are times that the timeline is a bit off. one chapter you mentioned that kurt and blaine couldn't be in the same dorm room due to them dating then the next they are still in the same dorm room together. another chapter mentioned kurt getting out of the car and walking beside blaine then the next he was back in his wheel chair. the previous chapter to this one mentioned that kurt had 2 more weeks with the cast then when they got back to dalton cooper was in an accident, then a few days later cooper was out and klaine went back to dalton and had a sleep over that night. the next morning they went home and went off to ihop only to find that kurt was getting his casts off the next day when it should be 'in another week' instead.
you might want to go back and edit the stories a bit so that they flow in a way that follows a steady timeline unless you do a 'flash forward' kind of thing. I do like this story though so keep up the good work.
Squiggle.giggle chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Good story
the-power-of-love chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
awwwww this was so sweet and cute!
Reader chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I am IN LOVE with Blaine, GLEE, and A Vary Potter Musical! I never realized Darren was Harry though!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Bongo chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
Awww Have you stopped writing? Please don't i'm loving this fanfic :(
Bongo chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
I need more. It's a totally awesome fanfic. Love love love it xx
Sketch chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
Please update! This is amazing!