Reviews for Faith Accompli
carpetinflight chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
got here through a rec on the halfamoon lj community. I love this - it feels very in character. And even though more has happened to Faith since you wrote this, it feels like something that really could've happened. I love all the possibilities of her and Ethan together, too. :)
ShawThang chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This was wondeful! I had no idea the guy was Ethan, and you've got Faith down to the bone. Your writing is amazing.
allthingsholy chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I know this story is really old for you, but I stumbled across it and it just made my day. You had Faith perfectly, just the way she showed up at the end of Buffy. And I was completely shocked that it was Ethan, but it makes complete and total sense.

Well, you just rock my socks. (Ha, and that expression that I love is even funnier because of the sock-use in the story. But that's only amusing for me. Apologies.)

Again, amazing.
duj chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Great stuff, fabulous pairing, well-written.
Darklady chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
WOW! You have a flawless grasp of language and mood - and I am turly impressed by your idea here. Thank you.
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Interesting. A little depressing, but I suppose being in prison would be. Unfortunately, I wasn't surprised, as I did a search for Faith/Ethan stories, but it was well done. Very consistant.
Fate chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Oh I definetly like this one!

keep on writing! Your great at it!
SecondSilk chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I guessed, correctly, who it was at "an old friend told me." Thank you very much, another great story. Please write more things.
Sirius7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
That was... unexpected. But I liked it. It was excellent work; it just takes a bit to get used to the thought of Ethan Rayne as a "good guy." Yet, it works.

Good job.

Sirius
JazzMind chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
You have the inside of Faith's mind, and I think you got it right.
AGalaxiaGoddess chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
What an amazing story! I've forgotten about that trickster, Ethan Rayne. I have no idea how much they are alike! I'm so glad you wrote this story and I wish good luck to you on your other project. Great job!
Underthedesk chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
I loved this! And I got to read it at work, so doublely wonderful! I kept racking my brain as to who English was, but I never saw it coming. Darn you and your genius! You make the rest of us... well, happy, frankly, but also look bad. We'd be upset if we didn't love your stuff so much. Bravo!
Lizz chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
a very nice, interesting story. cant wait for the sequel.

may i reccomend

group/ethanfaith/ ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
That was very creative. I enjoyed the premise and the characterizatons. Your writing has a clean, streamlined effect to it. Very sleek and sharp. Would like to see more of this.
Noria chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
You got me. Until to the third last line I didn't really know who English really was. But yeah... it fits... strange pairing... do we get to read more on this "couple"? I'd love to.

And oh yeah... are you going to write any more HP fics? For I loved... no I adored CoS and because I don't know West Wing I haven't much fun reading those stories. :(

However, I'm looking forward to read more of your work soon.

Adelandeyo