Reviews for Tender Hearts from Snow White Sorrow
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/18
I choose to call this the only too important missing scene! Thank you for writing this! Oh my, from beginning to end, you got me hanging on to every word, every moment, every thought!

Haha! I do believe they almost made a Huntsman film, but then scratched the idea altogether for some reason or another... But I'd definitely do the same thing if they did make one or if I did own SWATH by any means! "These two required more than a meaningful look across the crowd." Oh, right on, dear author! How right you are on that! And you did the film more than justice, in my opinion. Hmm, yes, she will heal the burdened land... and the burdened Huntsman, as well... :-) "She could not turn to meet his eye, though she dared herself to try."Woahers, rhymes, my favorite thing in fanfiction. Ha, sorry... though that first line andwhat followed are very true. Snow White would not have gotten this far without the Huntsman's humble but strong presence and guidance, protection... and, dare I say it, love, beside her! "For him, and forever." I love that... I melted at that, my gosh! This surely deserves a place in the DVD of the movie or something, too bad it's already been released. Eric, you do possess a great heart, greater than you seem to think, that's why you are the one to break the spell and bring her back to life with your true love for her; you deserve her as much as she deserves you.

And with all that out of the way... in the Huntsman's words, you astounding author! So good with this so very well-written piece of yours! Please keep it up! This fic is one of the best, the precious gem, treasure of the SWATH fandom!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
A very touching scene that should have been in the movie. I honestly love Snow's and Eric's relationship in SWATH, but was very sad when they never truly admitted their feelings and had a second kiss.

This was the perfect thing to read after seeing the movie. Thank you so much for the amazing read!

Lyn Harkeran
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
thats sweet...
great writing and very good portrayl of emotion!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
"Barry Pupper"? Haha! Nice one there...

A look? Oh, the relationship between these two definitely needed something more than that. And you, dear author, gave it exactly that something. You unleashed the 'lovely, unspoken, and undeniable' truth in their love that ultimately leads to what they have, and tells us just what, and how much they mean to one another. You have captured everything here beautifully... and the ending! Boy, really. Who wouldn't love the love that Snow and the Huntsman share? It's pure, it's strong, it's big and owerful, it's real... oh, so many words to describe it, but no more are needed now, for this piece has said it all for their hearts of hearts.

I love this fic, an awesome, awesome one shot!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh this was so sweet... it should have happened! I just cannot see the movie ending without them two being together... I really enjoyed this story!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love this! So incredibly well-written. The dialogue was fantastic and spot-on. Hope you write more for this pairing!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
...and then, they kissed. I wanted to see that kiss *sighs*.
Beautiful story.
LastLoveKlaroline chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is so eloquently written it sounds so true to the characters and writing of the movie, I absolutely love it! Fantastic job.
sulou chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That would have been a sweet scene to see. Thank you for sharing that.
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Loved this story! Good job!
TwilightFairy-x chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh I absolutely loved this story! (: As much as I enjoyed the film I felt there needed to be something extra and this was just lovely (: I really felt you captured both characters perfectly, especially the Huntsman.

Thank you very much for writing this (:
emelie91 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved your story!
iwntyou2wntme chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Around 20 days ago I sent a suggestion to add Snow White and The Huntsman as a category, and now there are already almost 200 stories in it. It's amazing how fast that happened. I'm sure I wasn't the only one though. This is just the second fic that I've read and your writing is amazing. This is exactly the kind of closure or sorts that I wanted in the movie. But as it is, SWATH isn't meant to be purely a love story and ending it on a note would distract you from the real victory. I just want to thank you for sharing this with us. :D Keep writing, you're amazing!
Graecus and Graeca chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Beautiful.
tee86elle chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Loved it. It was beautiful. Both your Snow White and the Huntsman were perfect, their thoughts, feeling actions. The simplicity and their hope moved me.