Reviews for Ribbons
Lucenthia chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
This was pretty nice. I would not have thought of that predicament in a million years when I read the title. Halfway through the second chapter, I thought Sora was going to get a very noticeable erection.
A lot better. Keep it up.
Chocolatelilac101 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I enjoy your stories a lot, My cousin, AKA Skyscraper15 told me about you awhile ago and I reviewed your stories when I was a guest (Mackenzie) keep up the great work love! ;D
Eviltiger chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Nice! It was a really good ending! The whirl of emotions and changes depicted a teenager really well. I'm glad they got together in the end, so cute! Liked it!
Eviltiger chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Wow, funny, but also dramatic in the end! Maybe I missed it, but was there a door when you first described the room? I thought it might be locked too... It's still pretty good though! I want to see how he's going to fix this up!
Eviltiger chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Very witty Riku there! I like it so far, it's pretty funny, and I want to know more! I want to read ooooon! A certain little pesky thing called sleep is biting me right now, and I can't get rid of it! I won't review any more today, because the need to conk out will not give you the best review I can give. Tomorrow I will resume my reviews! Until then, good night.
tsukuneXmoka chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
this was amazing i dont suppose you'd consider turning this into a proper fanfic?because im hungry for more!XD
XionTheBlackRose chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
It's good. Really sweet. Sora babbles a lot. :) Great job.
XionTheBlackRose chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
That was...interesting... Wakka and Tidus are just evil!
XionTheBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
It isn't too bad. Sora is portrayed perfectly, Riku too. Great job.
omegafire17 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I definitely think this story's good :) But I gotta say... there are far more detailed scenes than this are rated M, not MA. I really don't think you're in any danger of having your story turn MA (you can't even search for MA stories on this site)
Script Savage chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a great start! You've really captured Sora's personality. Looking forward to more!