Reviews for Spoken and Unspoken
GreenCraze chapter 16 . 8/23
Lemme just say this first: I really, really, REALLY LOVE your story! Hrrmione and Viktor, djjdjdjd. They're just so... So... CUTE! Aaaaaand! How can you do that?! Say that the story is off hiatus but then not post anything for YEARS T_T that's too cruel. I just discovered this gem and now I'll be suffrring from withdrawal. Really hope you continue this story! Pretty please? With a golden cherry on top?
Torukia chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
I'm not entirely sure words can express how much I have enjoyed this story. When I started reading it just felt right. I haven't ever read a story that I felt properly expressed the Hermione/Viktor relationship. Yours does this and more!

I cannot wait to see more chapters! Please return soon!
RangeFan chapter 16 . 4/16/2017
LOVE this story! I got so caught up in your Hermione & Viktor that I didn't think to review until now. I SO hope you finish this story. It would be sad to leave it here.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
More! Pleeeease!
Louatown chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
whoohoo! chapter 2 and still good! I like how you described their first real conversation, how Hermione was all cool, not thinking "oh Viktor Krum is actually talking to me!"
Louatown chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I'm just realizing that these 2 are cute together. So I'm searching the whole site for good fics about them. They all start great but then end...upsetting. This one starts great too but I hope it won't disappoint.
uhohspaghettiooos chapter 15 . 2/15/2017
This is incredible! I love the thickening plot and the characterisation of everyone, but especially Ginny. I really like getting her POV. I really really really really hope you are able to continue this at some point! Thanks so much for writing it- I stayed up until 2am reading it, I just couldn't stop! Such a wonderful gift of a story :)
Bellaria chapter 16 . 1/29/2017
This is a great story, I hope you update it again sometime.
Forbidden Faerie chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
Hope you pick this back up soon, I love it!
daisy321 chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Fabulous story really love your Viktor and Hermoine. I do hope you consider finishing sometime.
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
I can't wait to read more!
Innocently Anonymous chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
Hey there, I just finished this fic and it is so good. Noticed you haven't posted in like a year. Just wondering if you will update or give a concluding chapter?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Such a very well written story please consider finishing.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1/2016
Please update! This is so truly amazing! Best story I've read of Hermoine and Viktor!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
THIS IS SO AMAZING! THIS WHOLE THING IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN WITH NO GRAMMER MISTAKES! THE CHARACTERS SOUND JUST LIKE THEIR CHARACTERS!