Reviews for The Party Don't Start 'Till We Walk In
Please do a sequel, this was great. I was in stitches the whole way through
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Tumblr! That was so epic!
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This story was fantastic! Absolutely perfect.
Nevertheend127 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh my god, this is possibly the funniest thing I have ever read! I am sending texts to all my fandom buddies, telling them to read this. It's perfect and I'm laughing my head off right now.
MintChocolate5 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is hilarious-I'm in awe of your humor and style. Please, please, hash out a sequel.
footballprincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is some of the best avengers stuff i've read! sequel? pretty pretty please with mjolnir on top?
User is no longer available chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Awwwwwww, just tell Steve what Tumblr is! (puppy eyes)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That was very funny. "Phoebe? I can live with that." Good time.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
alexceasar chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
LOL! Awesome!
it'sroxybaby chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is quite possibly the best thing I have ever read in my life. It's really well written, and after reading it I had to explain to my brother why I was cracking up alone in my room.
8fangirl8 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012

This fanfic was HALARIOUS! So do the world a favor, and CONTINUE IT! In the next one, you should have Bruce hulk-out and scare the shit out of Darcy! Just a suggestion!

Please upas ate ASAP! :D
brknheadphones chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is the kind of thing I'm going to read over in twenty minutes and laugh just as hard at. Thank you.
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hilariously brilliant does not even begin to describe this. Please, PLEASE write more about their secret television addictions, and poor Steve being teased, and Clint who bakes. It was literally hilarious!