Reviews for Marvelous Legends of Republic City
Junior VB chapter 16 . 1/30
No está mal. Este fic necesita algo de trabajo.
Not bad. This fic needs some work.
Junior VB chapter 15 . 1/30
Vaya, ese meteorito provoco grandes cambios.

Korra y sus amigos ganaron.
Wow, that meteorite caused major changes.

Korra and her friends won.
Junior VB chapter 12 . 1/30
Finalmente Hulk aparece.
Finally Hulk appears.
Junior VB chapter 10 . 1/29
Entonces Tahno tiene el poder de Thor. Eso fue inesperado.
So Tahno has the power of Thor. That was unexpected.
Junior VB chapter 7 . 1/28
Amón quiere destruir a Spiderman y los demás.
Amon wants to destroy Spiderman and the others.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 1/28
Deadpool es gracioso.
Deadpool is funny.
Junior VB chapter 5 . 1/27
Punisher es un hombre peligroso.
Punisher is a dangerous man.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 1/27
Primero Spiderman y ahora Daredevil. Beifong no va a estar contenta.
First Spiderman and now Daredevil. Beifong will not be happy.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 1/27
Buen comienzo.
Good start.
General Ripper chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
I don't think Korra would care if they were actively killing their enemies.
Mirkwood Prince chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Nice! I'm glad someone wrote a story where Kora meets the superheroes in Marvel and not Dc! I'm not a big fan of the Dc world so, yah! Can't wait for you to wright a sequel! (Even though I'm on the first chapter, this is really good!) 8)
BlackJoker013 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Tenzin's voice actor's is the same guy who does .Jameson on ultimate spiderman ha ha oh yeah and the live action one too
RexBlazer1 chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
I couldn't really tell, are Korra and Kuzon a couple in this or not?
BenRG chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Well... no. Sorry, apart from the pacing problem that I mentioned in an earlier review, you're falling into the old crossover trap of being unbalanced. Basically, you're just writing a random Marvel story with background LoK characters . The fact that you aren't including them more makes the story less interesting in my eyes.

It's a shame because the concept had a lot of potential but from the moment you included Deadpool, I had my doubts and this chapter cemented them. I'm afraid that this is where I bow out.
BenRG chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Deadpool and Wolverine? In the same city? Okay, that's just bad news.

Here's a bit of advice: Things are happening too fast in this story. STOP introducing new characters in every chapter. You need to give each new character a chance to settle into the story, perhaps even have more interactions between the Krew and the superheroes; maybe Korra can even find out a little about some of them via contacts in the spirit plane. Or maybe Lin might unearth some clues about their background from their methods - canon Daredevil was trained by a priesthood that sounds a bit like a male Kyoshi Warriors, for example and Punisher was a former marine; maybe Avatar-verse Punisher's methods and tools remind Lin of things she did whilst she was in the United Forces.

Deadpool, of course, will have access to the spirit plane; maybe Aang can tell Korra a bit about the man so mad that he sees the truths that others cannot see.