Reviews for Passing Through
PeacefulDuck chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awesome
Alina Maxwell chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Great job on this chapter! Keep up the good work and please update again soon! ;)
Emberka-2012 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Daryl so smart that fooled guards and pretended to be dead.

I hope continuation will come soon, really want to know what happened next.

In the end, you have created an interesting puzzle.
Darran the Fool chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
I like this chapter... Nothing specific, your fluidity is working well here. Only one complaint. RIFLE has ONE F ;)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Great ending! Can't wait for the next one!
Alina Maxwell chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Alina Maxwell chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
EscapeArtistAO chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
I really like how Daryl still has not put his guard down completely with Nick. Good Job!
Alina Maxwell chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
mia chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
more please!
Emberka-2012 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Oh, no - Daryl injured.

They really will have to fight to get away from this camp.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
NOOOO! Daryl can't be hurt! Exciting update! Love how she and Daryl work together so well!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
It's about to go down. Daryl getting shot again. Great chapter.
Darran the Fool chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
You're like me when you write, steadily improving as you go along. This chapter was obviously written very fast though. There's at least five typoes. But I do that too, ;)

So, err... no complaints. I will say that, in my opinion, Daryl reacted in an utterly ludicrous fashion to Nichole's question. I dunno if you intended for him to overreact, but the narrative seemed to validate his reaction. I don't see why that is. She didn't really say anything out of place...
Darran the Fool chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Ohh, this one is good. No complaints or nitpicks. I like Nichole a lot :)