Reviews for Risks and Sacrifices
merrilyme chapter 6 . 6/22
Well I just finished reading both stories, and they are amazing! I really love your sense of humor :)
And the situation with Mao, on one hand... With both their abilities, they could conquer the world in no time, so it's a good thing that they both can't trust each other at all, makes it more... fun :P
And this is the first really big set back that Lulu's encountered since he went back in time hehe. When he gets into trouble, he really doesn't do it half-assed :D I mean, princess massacre? Memory wiped by the emperor and Nunnally kidnapped? I look forward to seeing how this turns out, hope you update soon!
Norgalad chapter 6 . 6/21
I'm SCREAMING, man, you can't just end it there and not update for eight months!Pretty please with cherries on top update soon!
whtkid chapter 6 . 4/27
I just got done reading both of your stories, and oh god I can't wait for more! You're a fantastic writer, and I just loved the puns hahaha. I really feel like the characters are all in believable positions and act very much like they would. Fantastic!
Fainfan chapter 6 . 4/25
wow kiddnapped just like that huh
Fainfan chapter 5 . 4/25
yes finally some jerry actiom
Fainfan chapter 3 . 4/25
hahah i agree LL got it really rough
I hate absolutely loathe Villetta Nu; especially because she causes Ohgi (as well as the core members of the Black Knights) to turn on Leloush.
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 6 . 4/17
please let villetta not be dead. i want her to marry ohgi and live happily ever after with her nice japanese husband.
i love this! please keep writing, i hope you're still here. i'm so so concerned for lelouch, although i'm hoping that he's going to come out fine, since he's the main character. gosh, this is so suspenseful.
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 4 . 4/17
five complications and a lizard
Angel-the-hedge chapter 6 . 4/16
i hope you continue, it's very interesting
Darth Lelouch chapter 6 . 3/22
Fantastic story, but please don't stop it. This is my third favorite CG fanfiction (after Dauntless and Lelouch of Britinia) so I beg you, continue.
Thank for your work.
BloodkingEclipse chapter 6 . 3/18
Are you still writing this one?
Aynessa chapter 6 . 3/16
*flails* I know you're still active! Please update this magnificent story soon! It really is just so fascinating. One of the time travel stories that are worth reading.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 6 . 3/3
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Aynessa chapter 6 . 2/13
Man this whole series is just absolutely fascinating. I really hope you continue soon! I find it odd that Lelouch wouldn't remember the Geass Order or the need for it to be wiped out or interfered with, but maybe I'm confusing which part of the canon timeline that Lelouch came from..

Anyway, really love this. The tactics and planning are absolutely fascinating and very well done! Characterization is excellent, and I love how you insert humor into various unexpected situations (especially Mao, he cracks me up). I'm guessing that Rolo is going to show up soon...bwahaha.