Reviews for Risks and Sacrifices
I hate absolutely loathe Villetta Nu; especially because she causes Ohgi (as well as the core members of the Black Knights) to turn on Leloush.
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 6 . 4/17
please let villetta not be dead. i want her to marry ohgi and live happily ever after with her nice japanese husband.
i love this! please keep writing, i hope you're still here. i'm so so concerned for lelouch, although i'm hoping that he's going to come out fine, since he's the main character. gosh, this is so suspenseful.
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 4 . 4/17
five complications and a lizard
Angel-the-hedge chapter 6 . 4/16
i hope you continue, it's very interesting
Darth Lelouch chapter 6 . 3/22
Fantastic story, but please don't stop it. This is my third favorite CG fanfiction (after Dauntless and Lelouch of Britinia) so I beg you, continue.
Thank for your work.
BloodkingEclipse chapter 6 . 3/18
Are you still writing this one?
Aynessa chapter 6 . 3/16
*flails* I know you're still active! Please update this magnificent story soon! It really is just so fascinating. One of the time travel stories that are worth reading.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 6 . 3/3
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Aynessa chapter 6 . 2/13
Man this whole series is just absolutely fascinating. I really hope you continue soon! I find it odd that Lelouch wouldn't remember the Geass Order or the need for it to be wiped out or interfered with, but maybe I'm confusing which part of the canon timeline that Lelouch came from..

Anyway, really love this. The tactics and planning are absolutely fascinating and very well done! Characterization is excellent, and I love how you insert humor into various unexpected situations (especially Mao, he cracks me up). I'm guessing that Rolo is going to show up soon...bwahaha.
Aynessa chapter 5 . 2/13
YESSSSS. Lelouch's temper is fearsome to behold and provoke, and you have executed that beautifully. Villetta has no idea what type of hornet nest she has just prodded. Excellent!
Aynessa chapter 3 . 2/13
Gino's fantastically bad Japanese gave me a hilarious laugh. Also, Mao! Bahahaha Mao! That was brilliant.

Also, Kallen's fury and Lelouch's weariness and Suzaku's outrage...gah! You write these characters so beautifully accurate. LOVE!
Lone-grey-koas-wolf chapter 6 . 2/2
Please tell. E this isn't dead,
Cat at Dusk chapter 6 . 1/21
Great story (sequel and prequel). I look forward to finding out what happens next.
Runkelis chapter 1 . 1/18
Love your story so far! Please keep up the good work and update soon:)
theguiltymuffin chapter 6 . 1/17
I have endured; endured for four months. I have reread this three times, and yet no chapter seven. This story is far too impressive for it to go forgotten. Have mercy on my dying attention span and update. PLEASE.