Reviews for Risks and Sacrifices
Sleepybutterfree chapter 6 . 10/14
I hope the new chapter will be posted soon, this story was great. I really need more of it!
You're going to update, right? Right? Right?
The King in White chapter 6 . 9/30
Things are getting complicated.
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 9/18
This really is one of my favourite fanfics to Code Geass. Will there be a notiert chapter soon? Please! Maybe in some time when this story will be completed I'll ask about translating it. But I don't wann to translate an unfinished story. So please go on and write new chapters. And when you're finished, would I be allowed to translate it into german? Please ... there are much too less (can I say it like this? I hope so ... ) good stories of Code Geass on german ...
Well ... until then I'll wait for the next chapter.
Kifo Sotri chapter 6 . 8/3
This story has me so hooked, and I don't even want it to let me go. You might have the best portrayal or these characters that I have seen outside of the series itself, and the plot has developed in a way that feels fluid. I really hope you can update soon, because I'm really eager for another chapter.
merrilyme chapter 6 . 6/22
Well I just finished reading both stories, and they are amazing! I really love your sense of humor :)
And the situation with Mao, on one hand... With both their abilities, they could conquer the world in no time, so it's a good thing that they both can't trust each other at all, makes it more... fun :P
And this is the first really big set back that Lulu's encountered since he went back in time hehe. When he gets into trouble, he really doesn't do it half-assed :D I mean, princess massacre? Memory wiped by the emperor and Nunnally kidnapped? I look forward to seeing how this turns out, hope you update soon!
Norgalad chapter 6 . 6/21
I'm SCREAMING, man, you can't just end it there and not update for eight months!Pretty please with cherries on top update soon!
whtkid chapter 6 . 4/27
I just got done reading both of your stories, and oh god I can't wait for more! You're a fantastic writer, and I just loved the puns hahaha. I really feel like the characters are all in believable positions and act very much like they would. Fantastic!
Fainfan chapter 6 . 4/25
wow kiddnapped just like that huh
Fainfan chapter 5 . 4/25
yes finally some jerry actiom
Fainfan chapter 3 . 4/25
hahah i agree LL got it really rough
I hate absolutely loathe Villetta Nu; especially because she causes Ohgi (as well as the core members of the Black Knights) to turn on Leloush.
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 6 . 4/17
please let villetta not be dead. i want her to marry ohgi and live happily ever after with her nice japanese husband.
i love this! please keep writing, i hope you're still here. i'm so so concerned for lelouch, although i'm hoping that he's going to come out fine, since he's the main character. gosh, this is so suspenseful.
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 4 . 4/17
five complications and a lizard
Angel-the-hedge chapter 6 . 4/16
i hope you continue, it's very interesting