Reviews for Risks and Sacrifices
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 6 . 3/3
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Aynessa chapter 6 . 2/13
Man this whole series is just absolutely fascinating. I really hope you continue soon! I find it odd that Lelouch wouldn't remember the Geass Order or the need for it to be wiped out or interfered with, but maybe I'm confusing which part of the canon timeline that Lelouch came from..

Anyway, really love this. The tactics and planning are absolutely fascinating and very well done! Characterization is excellent, and I love how you insert humor into various unexpected situations (especially Mao, he cracks me up). I'm guessing that Rolo is going to show up soon...bwahaha.
Aynessa chapter 5 . 2/13
YESSSSS. Lelouch's temper is fearsome to behold and provoke, and you have executed that beautifully. Villetta has no idea what type of hornet nest she has just prodded. Excellent!
Aynessa chapter 3 . 2/13
Gino's fantastically bad Japanese gave me a hilarious laugh. Also, Mao! Bahahaha Mao! That was brilliant.

Also, Kallen's fury and Lelouch's weariness and Suzaku's outrage...gah! You write these characters so beautifully accurate. LOVE!
Lone-grey-koas-wolf chapter 6 . 2/2
Please tell. E this isn't dead,
Cat at Dusk chapter 6 . 1/21
Great story (sequel and prequel). I look forward to finding out what happens next.
Runkelis chapter 1 . 1/18
Love your story so far! Please keep up the good work and update soon:)
theguiltymuffin chapter 6 . 1/17
I have endured; endured for four months. I have reread this three times, and yet no chapter seven. This story is far too impressive for it to go forgotten. Have mercy on my dying attention span and update. PLEASE.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 6 . 1/6
3.5/5rating
Fandomqueenkat chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Hi! This is awesome don't disappear!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
You finally updated! ...and I finally have time to read. Brilliant chapter. Smart decisions and nicely written. Eager to see what else you have in store.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
This is garbage, I don't know why you losers like this so much.
Saevon chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Wonderful continuation here, very nice timing for zero's plans to start falling apart. It was going too smoothly for him, even with Mao getting in the way a little. I'm also definitely looking forward to see what Jeremiah is going to do... Orange? or Jeremiah?

I'm not too sure about the dream scene however, it seems a bit strange. I can't say I enjoyed it that much, and as a transition, it was a bit long. Zero volunteering to just die to get out of the dream is a wonderful addition though.

The emperor is finally putting forth his plans I assume? [Since he's back in time too ;) ] Seems a bit OP at first glance, zero stuck behind enemy lines, no-one knowing where he is. Also his geass power seems just about to go out into the open amongst the Black Knights. Can't wait to keep reading though.

Peace,
Saevon
Farelios chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Hot damn, just caught up on the whole thing. This is truly a magnificent piece of work. Bravo! I applaud you, good sir, for such a way with words. Was captivated until the very end, and can't wait for more.
CascadianWriter chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Awesome! You made the time travel trope work perfectly. Cannot wait for the next chapter!