Reviews for We Should Live Until We Die
Kips34 chapter 1 . 11/1
Crying my eyes out here... Beautiful and terrible in its painful beauty. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
This is so sad... it's so good :'( This is an amazing piece!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 1 . 10/20
My heart is as broke as Tony's right now. Dammit.
NARUSASU4EVER chapter 1 . 10/5
YO THAT WAS SOOOO FUCKING SAD T_T POOR TONY BUT AT LEAST HE GOT TO DO THE THING HE WANTED TO DO ESPECIALLY TELLING STEVE HE LOVES HIM AND ENDING HIS LIFE WITH A BANG. I LUV THIS FANFIC EVEN THOUGH ITS SO SAD KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND IF YOUR OTHER WORK IS AS GOOD AS THIS THEN EXPECT ME TO BE READING THEM TOO XD XP X3
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 9/29
Love It.
Paisleigh chapter 1 . 9/2
Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod nono I can't I CANT. Please...don't...don't do this to me. Dont...no please after...after everything he weren't through...and Coulson...the orphanage...Tony jr...ballet...arc reactor. I...please. Oh god I'm gonna have to go read some funny fanfic now to stop the tears and I was in such an angsty mood as well but I can't. You.. You monster you absolute mother fucker you you genius you beautiful beautiful human...oh god Tony my baby... I love you I love you so much...I'm I'm gonna go now and uhh.. Just...um... CRY
mei101 chapter 1 . 8/20
Why did you have to break my feels?! They are currently steaming down my face and I have no idea how to stop them. This is still a great, if sad, story though.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/30
*cries buckets and buckets*
Why did you do this to me? Why did you make me love the story and hate it at the same time? (If only for the same reason i loved it)

i'm crying. right now. ouch, that writing was just too good.
SilverOllie chapter 1 . 6/30
I usually cried silent tears but this, this had turned turned me into a sobbing mess.
My aunt died of cancer a month ago. I buried her five days ago. This story hit me and it hit me hard.
LadyBuggieBuggs chapter 1 . 6/12
MY TEARS, MY FUC-IN TEARS!
Shelby chapter 1 . 6/2
I don't cry a lot, but reading this made me cry for a while. Something about Tony dying makes me want to cuddle with my pillow :(
ItsCasnotCass chapter 1 . 6/1
You made me cry...
moglefrog chapter 1 . 5/23
i cried... a lot... for gods sakes im still crying..