Reviews for The Garish Light of Day
Seth7 chapter 73 . 1/30
Yay! Such an awesome story! Can't wait to read more. Keep up the awesome work! :D
shadowphantomnes chapter 64 . 8/31/2014
Well, this is an awkward scene. I guess that Erik had to save Hortense for this meeting to work...
shadowphantomnes chapter 62 . 8/31/2014
... That is not the romantic ending to the evening Erik and Christine were expecting, and Erik hasn't even performed his piece yet! I giggle to imagine Meg as the Ugly Duckling!
shadowphantomnes chapter 61 . 8/31/2014
Well, I'm glad that Erik could have a good talk with Annie. She is the closest thing he has to a parent, and even though he and Christine are communicating better there are still skeletons in the closet. And as an abused child, well, it's not something you get over easily.
shadowphantomnes chapter 60 . 8/31/2014
Well, I am glad that Christine and Erik were able to talk about his childhood, and that he got a little closure.
shadowphantomnes chapter 59 . 8/31/2014
Well! Things are getting to be in another pickle! I guess Erik found out about the snake charmer on his own. Now what will happen?
shadowphantomnes chapter 57 . 8/31/2014
Christine is certainly much more forgiving than I am. I would have left Hortense to suffer her fate since it is her fault she got pregnant and Erik was attacked! I would have let Madame Giry cast her out on the street! And Erik's mother finally appears!
shadowphantomnes chapter 56 . 8/31/2014
The supper with Meg and Madame Giry was quite exciting although it would be difficult for Erik to hire a maid, considering his past and his secrets and he and Christine would have to be careful not to slip up. Is Erik's mother still alive? And who left that snake charmer trinket?
shadowphantomnes chapter 54 . 8/30/2014
Aww... this is a sweet chapter.
shadowphantomnes chapter 53 . 8/30/2014
Another beautiful chapter! I'm so glad the wedding went off without a hitch, the descriptions of the food and the people were quite lovely and lively, and Erik had a good talk with Father Jerome which is also important!
shadowphantomnes chapter 52 . 8/30/2014
Another wonderful chapter! I love how Raoul and Erik act around one another while trying to please Christine but they turned out to be quite gracious to each other and hopefully they've knocked Beringer out of the loop for good!
shadowphantomnes chapter 51 . 8/30/2014
How fascinating! I'm glad that Erik and Raoul could at least pretend to be civil to one another and work out this problem together. Go Christine!
shadowphantomnes chapter 50 . 8/30/2014
Lovely chapter, I'm glad that you gave Raoul a chance to speak his piece as well, and Beringer really is a blackmailing bastard! Well, I hope Erik and Christine will work out a solution with Raoul!
shadowphantomnes chapter 49 . 8/30/2014
What a lovely chapter, with more character development and more plans for the wedding!
shadowphantomnes chapter 48 . 8/30/2014
I'm glad Christine got to convey her love to Erik again, by mentioning children and she is pleased with the house that he bought. And Erik is so practical...