Reviews for Crescendo
Karin chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I'm surprised John didn't even try to shoot Derek ;-)
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
...holy Jesus on a Pogo stick... Lol. I would love to read how this plays out! XD i love stories where their first kiss is not at all friendly or innocent. XD
quin611 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loved it! Damn Stiles and Derek are hot together! Haha the Sheriff caught them being all hot ans heavh together!
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
hzahahaha stiles is so mortified right now!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, this was awesome. 3
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Now that is how you write a make out scene! Hair and butt grabbing! I would know. I love having my butt grabbed when I make out. Yes, I am a dude. Lol!
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
hehehe i love it _
Era Of Aequora chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really liked this! I wasn't going to review, I was just going to favorite, but then I got really confused with the new system and I think I ended up following the story somehow instead...so I gave up on that. But anyway, yes, this story is lovely and brilliant.
krole chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Nooooo! why this fic is completed? ç_ç It's pretty good and Id just love to read a sequel (subtle isn't it) o
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
aww like
Kawaiibookworm chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love the way you wrote Derek as sexy and animal like when he's kissing stiles :) all totally in character. LOVED IT!
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
that was sexy and funny
InkyBrown chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
So awesome! I was all, gooo Stiles and then I was all: Oh my, Sir Derek! And then I was like, Yikes-Papa Stilinski, get back inside!

Really good story, I loved reading it! :)
geeklover89 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh. Stiles aggressive, me like _

I hope Derek knows he just submitted to Stiles a little bit *giggle* eat that Erica!
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012