Reviews for the darkness, too
ChessHatter chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
loved this story!
siDEADde chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
So, Law of the Lever was my introduction to your writing...I stumbled across it on LJ. Then I find it here with all these other stories.

This! It's so sweet, the development of their friendship, Maura's development as a person. Gah. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing. (Even if I'm a few years late!)
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Very well done!
Totally in love with this fanfic :)
saoulbete chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Ok, ngl, just binged my way through all three little fics you have here, and you have me excited for TNT showing Castle, because it means that I can understand the irest/i of what you've written. This...your style is absolutely amazing. It's distinct, and it's marvelous, and it flows so damn well, and...oh god, this is what good fic is.
Jo chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I enjoyed this
Alexia2002 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I really loved this! You should write more Jane and Maura, you seem to understand them well
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really loved this fic! Mostly loved the dress-shopping and the undercover kissing... :)
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I think you've captured the characters really well - particularly the ambiguity in the nature of their friendship.

The scene about picking out Jane's dress for the 'undercover op' was perfect and showcases the fact that one of the things they have in common is that they both have issues with social situations - just different social situations.
thetamarine chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
this sooo needs a follow up :D
Interp86 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Interesting story; I liked it a lot. Seeing Maura in this light is quite refreshing, particularly her growing relationship with Jane and her overall personal development. Thanks :)
afret2010 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Great story. You have a very interesting take on who Maura was before she met Jane and how they became friends. Well done _
me chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story. you wrote maura so well.
Qt chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I loved it! But was disappointed they didn't address the kiss. It was hot!
Furyism chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love how Jane just needs to be herself and Maura's all "complete" and stuff.
Cod chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
LOVE THIS. Maura's fear of people and social interaction is something fanfic and the show doesn't really get into enough. This was so well written. Poor Maura, I really felt for her- it's almost scary how much she depends on Jane sometimes.