Reviews for Free Will
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/18
"She had done her duty, now she wished to live her life." Indeed, Snow, and you have every right to. One does not need to be a queen or king to help a kingdom and its people. Snow having a go at her happiness? I like this! Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Very cute, well done!
Djinnk chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
A perfect bundle of cuteness, it was a pleasure reading. I loved your take on this with Snow not being Queen for once. Please write something more about these two! :D
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Such a beautiful little story! Please, please, please write something else about them! This story or a new one, whatever you want but please do it? I'm in love, it was so, so perfect. I can't help but picture it in my mind like the perfect second part of the movie :')
AnnaKathlyn15 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
very cute. i especially liked the ending when he says the five children comment.
readingtothemoon chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
The story was amazing but nothing was as great that ending! It was hands down hilarious!
Thank you for writing this story.
rjt040190 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
aWWWWWWW...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww
love this SO MUCH!

Snow and Eric ftw
Joy Booth chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Excellent story. Much more believable than some of the others. Personally I know it's a fairy tale but I think it would have taken many year to heal and bring back the kingdom. Ps, there should be more, a wedding, or a baby or them finding a bride for William (Cinderella?)
snowwhites chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Such a sweet story! I really enjoyed reading it, thank you for sharing!
inkydoo chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

In other words, I totally agree with the direction you're going with here. :)
C.I.TigerFan chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Great story! Loved it!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Good chapter
Shawn30 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Such a short, sweet story. I truly enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
Point Mann chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This is such a sweet, heart-warming fic. Great work.
LuffyMarra chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This was sweet. I loved the little kids. Good work.