Reviews for Time Crash Redux
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
awwwwwwwww
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I am in awe. what a beautiful story, so full of heart and...beautifulness. I love Ten/Rose, but Nine/Rose hits me right in the feels. thanks for sharing :D
evi ive chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Your best story. Loved It!
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh my gosh, I was dying throughout this 'fic. Nine was so uncomfortable! It was hilarious. Great job! :)
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
SNIFF! How sweet! Well done!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I don't even know what to say. I just... it was awesome. I love stories where Nine meets Ten and Rose, and I loved how sexy and adorable and fluffy and funny it all was. And yeah, I just kinda loved it. :)
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wonderfully done!
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
OH MY GOD YESSSSS. THIS IS EVERYTHING I NEVER KNEW I WANTED.
actuallaurahollis chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
BEST THING EVEVVEVRRRRRRR
LostInWho chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Quite fun and imaginative! The reaction of the Doctors to each other is priceless. Poor Nine, afraid some maniac is hurting his ship, realizing that he turns into a pretty boy for Rose, realizing that he gets Rose... His embarrassment is precious, and I love that they get a moment. Love your Happy Ten and Rose, too.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww...sweet. And 10 and Rose are doing it like bunnies! O.o
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awww, that was all different kinds of sweet! I can just picture Nine's expression when he sees the pink underwear of Rose's! And the gleefully happy look on Ten's face! Fantastically Brilliant story!
Chris4 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I absolutely *love* fics like this, where Rose gets to see Nine again. So glad I found this one. Well done! Definitely adding it to my Faves!
Marionette chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
It was happy and silly and wonderful. I laughed aloud when Nine pumped his fists in the air and screamed, "YES!" You kick some serious Doctor Who ass, friend.
lovefromyourginger chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lkfjsadjfksdf;lkjas;jfdjfdslkdsjlfkjlkasjflkd;lsj
That was fantastic! Damn, why haven't I seen this before? Wonderful!
Molto Bene!