Reviews for Gypsy Caravan
pallyndrome chapter 84 . 11/29
I am beyond words with how amazing this story is! I don't know what to say. Well done! And thank you!
AISless chapter 22 . 11/16
OOOOOH that is both priceless and pure evil to use the innocent of a young child to build your ship's foundation. I love it! Harry, you cutie. I didn't even think of Adonis and Snape pairing but I totally like it. The whole soft-hearted blondie hunk with mysterious, cynic dark haired grump? Classic but I still love it. It helps they're both men. I'm bias. Oh well. Maybe Adonis can bring more light into Snape's dark world.

I was scared for a minute that the diary would be Tom Riddle's. I was happily surprised for Snape to react so quickly and protectively for Harry. Though no one is safe from Harry's cuteness.

WHY IS THIS FIC SO INTETESTING?! *bites nails*
AISless chapter 15 . 11/16
SELKIES?! yaaaaaas. I love all the little pockets of information you've woven into the story. Stories were my favourite way of learning growing up so there's always a special tender place in my heart for whenever a writer does such. Harry's super cute while learning everything too.

Also, I see what you did there with Mrs. Weasley and Snape. Nice interlude into meeting them in the future. I'm so curious how this will turn out! The plot's so unique and interesting. This is just what I needed after reading practically every other well written HP fanfic. Other stories were starting to become too repetitive, predictable or clique. But this? This is good. A little slow paced but I do like slow paced slice-of-life stories anyways. It's just my right cup of tea. Thank you so much for writing it.
AISless chapter 13 . 11/16
OH THE SWEETNESS! Dearest Harry. Damn your Harry makes me want to do horrible things to the Dursleys and I already thought I hated them enough.

doesn't allowed smut...? wow that's news to me. Damn. Thankfully HPfandom exist.

Again, I just wanna say THANK YOU for creating Freja. She hella cool and best wing-woman.
AISless chapter 7 . 11/15
Oh no. The cuteness intensifies! Harry why you so adorable?! I am fit to burst from the aww-ing!

This chapter also made me stop and think and really appreciate the blessings I have been given. I always tell myself to be thankful because it is so easy for me to focus on being negative by nature. I thought I was doing better but this chapter has made me realize I still have much to learn, so thank you for making me realize such.
AISless chapter 5 . 11/15
DAAAAW. Vincent is such a sweet man. I love how the two mains are a male couple. I am swooning with all the loves. I feel my childhood creeping up on me. It's kinda similar to young Simba being taken in by Timon and Pumba. ALL THE LOVE. I AM CRYING.
AISless chapter 3 . 11/15
OOOOOH this was super cute! I like Freja already. She is such a fiery one. I love it when someone is overprotective of a young Harry and she is making me SWOON with affection!

Also, Cherub? SO CUTE.
Neferpatra chapter 1 . 11/2
Great multi-cultural, open-minded and enjoyable story!
dtplater chapter 84 . 10/27
I absolutely adored this fanfic. Thank you for sharing!
rememberance88 chapter 84 . 10/23
This story was amazing. Very well written and the best HP story I've read in a long time.
R chapter 84 . 10/7
Hello?
susy chapter 84 . 10/5
I loved this story the way u wrote it was great. I was gonna ask if u had written any stories of ur own but I read the last chap. So u bet I'm going to get ur book
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 84 . 9/15
Im going to die this story ended. Ive marathoned this for a full week but i finished i love story sooo much. I love my best friend for sending me to this story
LovesDragons chapter 84 . 9/11
Great story, I really enjoyed the different types of magic and cultures.
jadethetroll chapter 84 . 9/6
Awesome stroy! I really appreciate that you made a version without the more explicit scenes. And that you still wrote rather craftfully them aswell
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »