Reviews for Gypsy Caravan
Good.
ayumi9273 chapter 84 . 7/19
Hey,
great story!
I really like this idea of a culturally educated boy hero & all those places, customs, foods, etc. you mentioned gave the story something unique. Very well done! :)
babyvfan chapter 3 . 7/16
Aww, I love the name already, and the story. I won't lie though. I was seriously thinking that the malfoys were part of the gypsy cirus.
vaddison95 chapter 1 . 7/11
this has got to be like my 20th time reading this story! its always been my favorite!
FandomNutter chapter 41 . 7/10
Famous last words eh? ;)
Youikina chapter 84 . 7/8
This story is amazing. It is exceptionally written.
NemoNewbie chapter 83 . 6/29
For years now, every time I go through the Harry/Draco pairings I come across this story and I always seem to skip it as I usually have reservations about Harry growing up with OCs but two days ago I decided to take a chance and give it a go. And boy am I glad I did! This story is absolutely brilliant! You really have a talent for writing! I don't usually like fanfictions with so many OCs as I either tend to forget who is who or the characters are so dull that I just lose interest in the entire story. Gypsy Caravan is brilliant in the way that it makes Mudiwa and Vincent and Adonis and all of the Dragonheart Gypsy group feel like real people. I enjoyed this story from beginning to end and I wish I had read it sooner. It is an incredible story and so well written and I can't wait to read it all over again!
YuugiYY chapter 43 . 6/21
Alright, i dont usually leave a review until the end of the story, but i have to tell you: I had forgotten about the no sex scenes, and i was a little disheartened by the lack of 3 some. i understand why, i just felt the need to tell you, and i usually follow the need to say the truth
Doublesims chapter 84 . 6/20
I had to laugh at the last chapter you did so well to keep sex scenes out and there was two. Love it and to the end.
-Doublesims
vaddison95 chapter 1 . 6/14
this is my 11th time reading this story and I never grow tired of it! it is by far one of my favorites!
Anistasia D Flight1962 chapter 84 . 6/14
This story is brilliant
gabrielatsuki chapter 84 . 6/12
I love it!
loleo chapter 9 . 6/11
Lovey, lovey, love your story-idea and can't wait to read more. It is so very good to know, that your story is with an you...
Fly1000000 chapter 83 . 6/7
Uwaaa! Thats one amazing story! I really loved reading it! But can someone tell me where I can find the cut scenes? I really, really want to read them too .
Tinibri chapter 84 . 6/5
Thank you so much for your story!
I love how you showed the courage that Harry had even when he was young to leave the Dursleys.
I love the characters that you made Harry's family. Love how strong their love is and how strong they're as family.
I love all the details! Love it!
I've meant to review sooner, but I haven't got around to it until now.
I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated this story. It's one of my favorites! I've read it so many times I lost track. Just thanks.
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »