Reviews for Gypsy Caravan
JasperK chapter 22 . 5/20
Cute bum. I died. I just died.
Brilliant tale so far! Love the energy and love.
witchynails chapter 40 . 5/13
Actually Percy started in 1987 so he’s already been at Hogwarts for a year
Teresa chapter 83 . 5/8
I enjoy this story very much, I wish you would write more!
bluedog44 chapter 20 . 5/1
Is Soto in a threesome or something?
bluedog44 chapter 7 . 4/30
We’re those supposed to be the links to the metal and wooden puzzles? If so could you please send them to me the link wasn’t there.
Janie.ohio chapter 12 . 4/8
If I had picked this up a year ago, I might not have gotten past the first few chapters, simply because it's so deeply AU. However, I'm so very glad I waited to read it until now. It was a wonderful story, and I really enjoyed all the characters and relationships. You do character development really well. Thanks for the great read.
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 4/6
So is every character in this story gay? Jesus Christ. I have nothing against it, but you've made all of the main male characters in the HP universe gay. Then you ran out of them, so you had to create your own gay characters to be their partners. It's at that point you should've realized how badly overboard you went with all of that.
R chapter 84 . 3/29
Still hoping for Kamala and Blaise to marry. (R!)
KoreanMusicFan chapter 13 . 3/13
Have you posted this story elsewhere? I can't find HP Fandom.
Heather Frady1 chapter 2 . 2/26
i love when they were talking and harry was listening to them talk
Heather Frady1 chapter 1 . 2/26
i like this story about harry potter
Heather frady chapter 2 . 2/26
I like this story about a gypsy caravan and harry potter and i love when comes out they stop talking and looked at harry
Sakura Lisel chapter 69 . 2/14
Gabriel should say not just his parents consent but HIS consent as well, because exactly WHEN did HE say that HE was going to go along with this 'training regime' they were planning out, that they seem to be STUPIDLY think hes going to actually DO just because THEY say he will. *lol* lile they don't seem to think he doesn't value HIS life and safety, and might NOT willingly be wanting to put HIS life in danger solving THEIR problem?
sam zmethwick chapter 84 . 2/8
Hey i loved you story, i don’t speak so much english but i really try with her.
PaigeCrisan chapter 1 . 1/26
I have read this 4 times. It is my all time favorite. Please write more! I will continue reading this over and over.
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »