Reviews for Gypsy Caravan
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 51 . 10/11
I'm in love.
R chapter 84 . 10/3
IO still want Blaise and Kamala to get together! (R!)
Twilightfans chapter 84 . 9/1
I'm just going to say that I read this entire story over 4 days and I am in love with every single one of the characters you introduced. I think you did an incredible job writing this story and I can't wait to read more of your work.
ShadowThief126 chapter 38 . 8/31
Fascinating story line.
Kyren Caedes chapter 8 . 8/28
Oh my gods yes! I LOVE Curly Wurly's. I almost always get one when I go to Walmart.
strix16 chapter 30 . 8/11
Naatii is actually granddaughter in Hindi grandson is nava
Iceleaf13 chapter 7 . 8/8
It's too bad the links didn't work. I would have liked to see the puzzles. I'm rather fond of doing them.
TheVirtuoso chapter 29 . 7/21
I'm liking this story, I wasn't sure I would but i do.

I have one silly nitpick for you: Oma is informal where as GroƟmutter is formal so in English they are grandma (informal) and grandmother (formal). Like I said it's a nitpick and nothing I expect you to change more of a for-future-reference.

Romily chapter 66 . 7/16
I wonder if there is a reason that a majority of men seem to prefer men over women..
bellapom chapter 84 . 7/15
Awesome story
barbaratakuyaho chapter 84 . 7/11
Ran across your story last week and decided yo give you a try. Lucky me! Loved your plot and the way you treated familiar characters. Your descriptions are vivid. Enjoyed the cultural vignettes. Your ending was better than JKR's. I wish you success as an author. Thank you for sharing.
LOL... Snapie's going to get his world all shook up when Harry/Gabriel gets to Hogwarts!
Liljofae chapter 84 . 6/30
I have read your book, I loved it! I found this fanfic by accident and I love it too. I was really surprised when you put about your novel :)
ToMyMuse chapter 83 . 6/13
Very enjoyable story richly woven with memorable original characters. I loved this version of Harry. Thank you!
Bast Misao chapter 68 . 6/8
There seems to be a slight mistake in this chapter. Gabriel received the invitation to visit their shop from the Weasley twins on Sunday, September 19th. But you show him going there on Saturday, September 18th.
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »