Reviews for Gypsy Caravan
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 2/22
So far, I enjoy your story very much. You have great imaginary and writing style. I wish you'd write more.
Vin
dw6fanmanxd chapter 31 . 2/12
oh wow i just got to chapter 31 and when i saw that the baby was named kamala i laughed because that is what my mom is named this is awesome
Cyss Darko chapter 36 . 2/1
I love this so far. But I really hate the name "Gabriel" XD. It brings bad memories.
wonderful piece of art this story!
Can't stop reading!
kenni-bun bun chapter 84 . 1/31
God I loved this! All the fluffy moments, especially between Draco and Harry!
kenni-bun bun chapter 29 . 1/30
*cries internally and externally* I was waiting for this, waiting for them to be awesome dad's!
This is a very good story I wish you had more.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/12
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
sakurahan chapter 13 . 1/2
Hello this is just a note to anyone looking for a mobile phone comparable website for this awesome fanfiction. :D the author did provide a link to her second website with the uncut version
of this story but the site does not have mobile comparablelty. So if you want the full uncut version that you can find this awesome fanfiction on Archive of our own. Net. Just Google Gypsy Caravan fanfiction archive and the archiveofourown verson will pop up. :D. Happy new years.
Cyzia chapter 84 . 12/31/2016
Hi !
A little review to tell you how much I liked your story... Thank you for having such a great idea, I never thought I'd read and love a fic with this kind of world with the circus arts,...
I posted a link on my HP fanfic forum, here .fr/t2399-gypsy-caravan#35383 I hope you don't mind ;-)
R chapter 84 . 12/26/2016
I've just spent the last few days re-reading Gypsy Caravan in the adult version from AFF and I would still love to see Blaise and Kamala's wedding. She must be 16 by now, and that would make the Gabriel, Draco and Blaise 22. I imagine on Kamala's birthday a visiting Blaise asking Aubrey to arrange for him to talk Kamala's mom and dad about something very important. Later he draws her away and admits he has been smitten with her since she was just a little girl, but realized she would not be ready for a long time, maybe even hint at the promise he made to her brother. Then he asks to court her all formally.

Time skip 2 years - Aubrey and Tatiana have taken over all plans for the wedding. Aubrey has Blaise cornered going over an extensive guest list to include everyone, magical, non-magical or in between while directing Gabriel to arrange portkeys for those who cannot get to India by their own means. Meanwhile, Tatiana has Kamala in Athena's showroom where the ladies debate whether the red or bright pink would look better as the background for the elaborate gold print they have chosen for Kamala's traditional Indian wedding dress and if Blaise would look better in modified wizards robes that flair at the hips (such as you described Gabriel wearing at Hogwarts) in a dark color or traditional straight cut Indian attire in ivory with a tiny, silver pattern stitched into the fabric. Surprise, in pops Dobby, who Tatiana has appropriated from Draco to handle transporting food prepared at Oma's, Soto's family's village, and other locations around the world so that none of the grandmothers overtaxes themselves by trying to do it all. The reception will be fabulous!

Wedding Day! - Only 2 ideas here, first Draco arrives from Australia with John, who is 8 now, and twin girls, age - just turned 6. Talha and Hydurs come rushing up to get John to come with them, "There's so much you have to see!" John says he'll join them later, first he has to get his sisters settled in with Grandmama Cissy and his dad's as they "aren't good with crowds yet." Girls were abandoned Egyptian street children, located by Gabriel when they (he, Draco and John) had been living in Egypt last year and were making a last visit to the Cairo Markets. Girls exude a natural "notice me not" aura to any they do not choose, but felt drawn to Gabriel and Aurora in the market. They have been with the family for 11 months and will now interact with other family members after about an hour to warm up to them on any visits, but are always comfortable with Grandmama Cissy and to some extent Hydrus and he is usually quieter than the Gypsy raised children, just not today.

Second, please make Blaise nervous!
Have the Gypsy men come in just before the wedding to welcome Blaise into the family, but he thinks their there to warn him about taking care of their little girl. Naveen explains that they all can see how very much Blaise loves his little girl. Then Gabriel add "Besides, we all know you would never be that stupid," as all of them cross their arms across their chests! Ohhh Boy!

Ceremony - all yours and any reception activities, but probably dancing.
Honeymoon - Blaise's mom probably has access to homes all over Europe that she has inherited from her various husbands, they could ever spend a few days each in several locations.

I know I've asked before. and you write professionally now. But to me the hints you set up in the original story will not be final until these 2 get their happy ending. I also realize this may be nothing like what you might have come up with yourself and you would choose to use none of it even if you did decide to write one final, final, really final epilogue, but if you WERE in need of ideas/inspiration or motivation and COULD find the time in the next year or so...( am I being obvious enough here)...
Oh, oh, oh! You could tell us the name of the new baby, remember the 3rd one!
Seriously, I love this story and plan to keep it bookmarked until the internet dies! Thank you for such a lovely world to visit. (R!)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
vincent and mudiwa ship
yasssss

This is such an interesting read!
R chapter 84 . 12/16/2016
Merry Christmas (R!)
smiles2go chapter 83 . 12/5/2016
Excellent!
pallyndrome chapter 84 . 11/29/2016
I am beyond words with how amazing this story is! I don't know what to say. Well done! And thank you!
AISverse chapter 22 . 11/16/2016
OOOOOH that is both priceless and pure evil to use the innocent of a young child to build your ship's foundation. I love it! Harry, you cutie. I didn't even think of Adonis and Snape pairing but I totally like it. The whole soft-hearted blondie hunk with mysterious, cynic dark haired grump? Classic but I still love it. It helps they're both men. I'm bias. Oh well. Maybe Adonis can bring more light into Snape's dark world.

I was scared for a minute that the diary would be Tom Riddle's. I was happily surprised for Snape to react so quickly and protectively for Harry. Though no one is safe from Harry's cuteness.

WHY IS THIS FIC SO INTETESTING?! *bites nails*