Reviews for Thunder Rolls Again
PippinStrange chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
What a great story! I feel like us fan fiction authors love nothing more than putting our favorite characters through hell and back. I thought I was going to be the only one to put Malloy in a hospital but then I started reading other fics... lol
PippinStrange chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
You know what's really amazing? Reading these super intense scenes while listening to "The Phasmid" song from the Master and Commander soundtrack. Holy cow, it's giving me chills. This is the only "old criminals getting revenge" story I've read that actually doesn't sound unrealistic. GOOD JOB! :)
literary1 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Oh! Pleeeease add more to this story...please :D
Bamboozlepig chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Excellent story, glad to see you back at writing!
Kimberleah chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Very well written. Love Angsty type stories. Thanks for entertaining us old timers!
Jo chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
I loved the story and I have to agree with the others: I would love to see more. Mostly, I was looking forward to seeing your take on Pete's parents.

Keep up the good work!
Mina64 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Hey Aussie! Nice work and DO add more to this story!
ShakespeareCop chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
I must say this was an excellent read, all the way around. You kept the tension nicely paced throughout and you hit the characters spot on, and best part is you brought back some good old bad guys and gave a satisfying coda to that batch of characters. Personally I think you do better with the action-style stories than the romance-style works, but that's likely more a "guy" thing than anything, I'm not apt to read many romances in any of my favorite fandoms. I do hope that either this story or others speak to you and beg you to write them, it would be nice to see this fandom come to life again.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Oh please add more! This is story is great as is all your work!
rookiegirl chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
That was a fabulous story continuation from start to finish! You nailed the characters pat, and the details and descriptions were great. I loved every chapter and look forward to your next story. Keep up the great writing!
trevorsgm chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. You have the characters down perfectly. I can see Jim not wanting to leave before he sees Pete. Pete would be the same way if the situation were reversed. I really, really hope that this story 'speaks' to you. How about Pete going over to the Reed house to recover. That could be interesting and funny. Well, I will be on the look-out for more chapters. Once again, thank you.
SaraiEsq chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Awesome! I hope it does speak to you more, but it's okay if it doesn't. Thanks!
Jo chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
I'm so glad to see you writing again. I've never been good waiting on chapters. :D The story is well written. I like the command you have of the two officers' personality. It rings true when Pete tries to stop the attack on Jim even knowing that it will bring more of a beating on him. Keep up the good work!
Mina64 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Oh this just keeps getting more interesting! Keep up the good work! More please!
ALC1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
I can't wait to read more- you're doing a terrific job. Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your dog. It's heartbreaking to lose a pet. I hope you'll post more of this story soon!