Reviews for Voyage into the Void
ForPony39 chapter 1 . 7/11
Hi! This may be a weird question but was this fic ever finished at some point? I swear to god I read it on AO3 a few years back and I loved it! I randomly remembered it and wanted to read it again. I was so sure this was it (familiar and yes, I love it) but its not finished anymore? I'm sorry, maybe I'm just confused - either way, I really loved this, and if this is all there is, still, thank you for sharing!
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
Omg please update this is amazing i would love to see more!
veggination chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
It's been a while since I've actually watched the movie, but unless she's been injecting morphine into herselfon a regular basis, she won't be getting any serious withdrawal symptoms. Her pain will come bvack and she'll wish for a pain killer but she won't be an addict. Anyways, fun read so far.
Murmeltier chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Really good fic, I always wondered about Elizabeth's and David's journey after the movie. Hopefully you'll continue this someday :)
ShimmeringWater chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Good job! Great characterization!
BijouxNoirs chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Very good, detailed story. I like your attention to the little things, because at the state Shaw and David are in, the details are what matter. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to your next chapter.
crazikido2 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
impressive. Hope you continue with this fic.
Serafina Pekkala chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Update? Please?
Butter Girl chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Please continue! I am so hooked :) :)
Xeno Angel chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Wooooow! Please continue, this is sooooo gooood!
FunkStunde chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
This pretty much satisfies my own frustrations with all of the questions that have been unanswered in Prometheus. I'm really hoping the second one won't just keep up the suspense and will actually answer a few of them. In the meantime, I love this so far! I really like Michael Fassbender and I can't help but love David and all of his android mannerisms. I really don't think they could have chosen a better cast. Also, I didn't even stop and think about the fact that she would mostly likely end up with a morphine problem after taking so much of it. Good call! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Serafina Pekkala chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Excellent story! Please don't you stop here. You must go on!
Lukaheim chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Woot woot! New chapter! Oh Shaw, don't be a morphine addict in space.
Asmodel chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Nice to have a new chapter

As for the morphine withdrawal maybe people just assume that if humans found a way to explore the universe and mastered cryo-stasis they got better alternatives than morphine.
megumisakura chapter 4 . 9/30/2013