Reviews for Rise of the Enders
CyberAngel08 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Please, for the love of all things Prussian, continue writing this.

You do not know how many times I've merely passed by this story, not giving it a second glance until now. When I knew very well that I should have.

And now I have.

A beautiful gem you've got here, it's rated teen, Science fiction and probably a mixture of everything I want to see in an AU fic. I must say, I'm TOTALLY hooked! The characterization is brilliants and at a well-ployed pace. Every chapter made quite the more curious one than before. I find something out, yet three more questions pop up.

Oh, don;t worry Alfred, you're not the only one wondering who or what the enders are.

Will you be telling us? I do hope you're still continuing this. I'll sulk if you don't. OwQ
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Wow I am hooked on this story! Keep writing! :)
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Update this is entertaining heh I love space adventures!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Arthur, you should probably help Afred...and then do a sneak attack on the United Army base thing.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
*flails arms*
No dying! No dying! Guys! No! Dying!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
You're just evil, Arthur.
...
But being evil is awesome.
Yukairi chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
aww..I was hoping to read the reunion between brothers why did it have to end here! It's really rare to find a sci-fi Hetalia but I'm really hoping to read more of this story since you said you won't abandon anything :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
update.
Celeste Crilay chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I am begging you so much right now to update this amazing story. I love your writing style and stories, so I am BEGGING you: Please update this story! DX
Celeste Crilay chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
This is amazing!
BunnyMewWitch chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
oh man i hope you continue this. i rarely find scifi that appeals to me and even rarely review but you said reviews help you go so i want to encourage this story to continue!
PurrrpleLovah29 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
please update soon!
Helisse chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I love this story, it's great. I hope you'll find time to finish it, because it stops at such an interesting place - and the boys haven't even met!
krystalanimeheart chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you can update soon! I really love this story, along with all your other fanfics!
USxArthurxKirklandxUK chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
I normally don't like science fiction. At all. But this... This, I like very much. XP Keep up the amazing work, and I'm looking forward to more! Can't wait to see the first encounter between Arthur and Alfred. It will be... interesting... to say the very least.