Reviews for Rise of the Enders
Cinyi chapter 4 . 10/5
I have always liked stories similar to this one, so to find that I like your's isn't very surprising. However, your's is very well thought out compared to the rest and I am rather sad to see that you have stopped writing since 2012. I know that because years have passed, your interest may have decreased, so I'm not expecting anymore updates. However, I can hope, right? It is sad when good stories cannot receive endings...
DearieItsme4ever chapter 4 . 8/8
Hello there! I really liked how the story is going, and honestly, I really really want to see the part where Arthur and Alfred meet and how their relationship develops. I don't know if you are still writing fan-fics (or even writing or not), but I will certainly be very glad to see this story continued. Thanks (for the great story so far, and a possible update)!
CyberAngel08 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Please, for the love of all things Prussian, continue writing this.

You do not know how many times I've merely passed by this story, not giving it a second glance until now. When I knew very well that I should have.

And now I have.

A beautiful gem you've got here, it's rated teen, Science fiction and probably a mixture of everything I want to see in an AU fic. I must say, I'm TOTALLY hooked! The characterization is brilliants and at a well-ployed pace. Every chapter made quite the more curious one than before. I find something out, yet three more questions pop up.

Oh, don;t worry Alfred, you're not the only one wondering who or what the enders are.

Will you be telling us? I do hope you're still continuing this. I'll sulk if you don't. OwQ
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Wow I am hooked on this story! Keep writing! :)
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Update this is entertaining heh I love space adventures!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Arthur, you should probably help Afred...and then do a sneak attack on the United Army base thing.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
*flails arms*
No dying! No dying! Guys! No! Dying!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
You're just evil, Arthur.
But being evil is awesome.
Yukairi chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
aww..I was hoping to read the reunion between brothers why did it have to end here! It's really rare to find a sci-fi Hetalia but I'm really hoping to read more of this story since you said you won't abandon anything :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Celeste Crilay chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I am begging you so much right now to update this amazing story. I love your writing style and stories, so I am BEGGING you: Please update this story! DX
Celeste Crilay chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
This is amazing!
BunnyMewWitch chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
oh man i hope you continue this. i rarely find scifi that appeals to me and even rarely review but you said reviews help you go so i want to encourage this story to continue!
PurrrpleLovah29 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
please update soon!
Helisse chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I love this story, it's great. I hope you'll find time to finish it, because it stops at such an interesting place - and the boys haven't even met!