Reviews for The Devil Wears Westwood
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
OMG that was sooo AWESOME! I mean he wouldn't really be Moriarty if he didn't do that but Molly stole the show with out she became totally BADASS! I've noticed whenever a fic has Molliarty and Sherolly- the latter always makes me root for them more.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
*Shivers* Oh my goodness- that was tantalising! I'm a little jealous and also feel some pity for Molly.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Poor Molly. Yet another pawn in their Great Game lol.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Haha loving it so far! Drunk Molly is soooo entertaining. I can see why Jim is intrigued.
roxyxena007 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Loved this devilish and delicious tale! So glad you kept Moriarty: crazy, evil, and sexy!. At least, Molly had some smutty fun before she got dunked! Bonus- Sherlock wrapped her in his COAT, Molly kissed the neck out of him, and he returned said kiss! What a reward for near death!

Very well written! Not too long! Not too short! A story like this deserves to be read and enjoyed by many more!
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
alright I loved this story. Truly it was amazing and beautifully written :).
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
This. Made me cry. I had hoped so much for Moriarty to actually care, but he even fooled me. Although I don't ship Sherlolly, this fic made me feel so much respect for Molly. QAQ
louvreangel chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
OMG. I read every chapter of this fanfiction and every sentence gave me goosebumps! This is totally awesome! This story and you go right to my favourites! Awesomestic job ;)
CocoNewt chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
"Also, I found your shoe." LOLL I really enjoyed this opening. Drunk, haggard Molly ftw.
Girl Of Mischief chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Words can not explain how good this chapter was... o_o
Girl Of Mischief chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I kinda feel Real Sorry for Molly (except for that Kiss...i am actually jealous of that Kiss) but the Way sherlock is treating her is just too bad
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Haha...Even Though it is such a Short Chapter i already laughed Out loud twice, especially the ymca Part. (that could have been me) also: being so politely kidnappend by moriarty? Count me in!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Wow! I didn't expect this :P
PendantOfGoddes chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
She felt, for once, like he was merely a sad, kinky man. That really is sad :P
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »