Reviews for Kidnapping 101
tree1138 chapter 13 . 5/13
Was hoping Barry would actually break from the league. With the backing of the rogues he could have taken them
Kaliann chapter 13 . 5/11
On vacation, borrowing a computer, I liked this chapter, but frustrated at the lack of trust. Its the reverse situation in your other story
GenderqueerWriter chapter 13 . 5/11
I loved this chappie, you are right, Jay is being kinda a jerk. Can't wait for the next update!
Snowgem33 chapter 13 . 5/11
The ironic thing is that in the TV show they got going nowadays, Jay is Barry's dad's Earth-2 doppelganger. But no matter how much laughter that thought brings, it can't curb the frustration I feel. (Now that I think about it, in most versions isn't Hartley the one with brainwashing capabilities? Although I suppose that only works on rats and other small animals...) Keep up the good work!
MusicLyric chapter 13 . 5/11
Ohh please update soon
thebestoftherest chapter 13 . 5/11
Can't wait to see the rogues save their younger members.
MusicLyric chapter 12 . 5/1
Nooo Barry don't do it
PurpleNightwing chapter 12 . 4/27
Please update its 2017 and please tell me the justice league stops and lets the whole thing go
Midnight1906 chapter 12 . 4/20
What crawled up their asses and died? Can't wait for the next chap!
Nightfury18 chapter 12 . 4/14
You know... I'm wondering if Batman himself had been brainwashed. By Dr. Strange, maybe? Anywho, LOVE your stories! Keep it up!
misswinterandsnow chapter 12 . 4/13
so, I'm pretty sure that you are taking the whole dad murder bit from the tv show, I thought it was a bit out of place for batman to be bringing that up in front of a group of people. that seems more like a thing you bring up in private. other then that, keep writing
TheSilentFury chapter 12 . 4/13
I'm just kinda hating Bruce right now. He's kinda being a hypocrite. I mean, he dates Silina, a thief and nobody complains about it.
Nightingale1692 chapter 12 . 4/11
Damn Batman Jesus stop talking about the man's father like that! If I was there I would give him a taste of his own medicine ya just don't talk about people's dead parents I am so curious
weeziewoo chapter 12 . 4/11
I opened up my laptop and I got a notification through that this had been updated! After so long too! I litterally said out loud not joking. (Pardon the language) "F**k me in the *ss and call me daddy." I'm not even kidding. A girl alone in the house said that out loud at nine am.
Okay I love the cuteness of this story but I will send the Watchtower, with the League except for Barry in it, to orbit Pluto if they don't stop being so frustrating! (I think I'm more annoyed then Barry) Batman is such a psycho.