Reviews for Kidnapping 101
tree1138 chapter 10 . 5/13
I'm excited reading this as I came into the YJ fandom late. Is this meant to be a tie in with one of the Justice League episodes with the underground city?
sashajacksonfeirce chapter 9 . 4/23
Have KF run them up there duh oh and flash better figure something out or im gonna murder him for killing wallys dreams
Blue Ninja chapter 8 . 4/14
If I were Barry, I would not approve. EVER!
Blue Ninja chapter 5 . 4/14
:O STUPID BATS! That was horrible!
Blue Ninja chapter 3 . 4/14
This file is ABSOLUTLY, 100% hilarious AND adorable! :D
formerlyknownasyay chapter 10 . 4/4
This fic was pretty funny, and the preview of the next one looks great (although I recognize that it is years too late for you to care about my opinion on that.) Have a nice day, and a happy easter/random sunday!
MyLittleRobin chapter 10 . 2/21
You do know Wally West doesn't ACTUALLY die right? The thing that "killed" him was a transporter! Trust me, otherwise, how would he become Flash later? Plus I have a comic book nerd friend and he told me Wally doesn't die, it was a transporter, like the zeta tubes. It's like Jason Todd, you think he dead, you cry, there's a grave, but he survives.
TheMidnightPoet chapter 10 . 1/30
That...is really good. I would love to see a sequel.
you know this is what i think when i look at this why does it have to be sidekicks that the rogues get overprotective of cause i can tottaly see flash or batman getting kidnapped or both if there rogue gallarys join forces
wizwitch42 chapter 6 . 1/12
Of course they show up. Aaaand kidnap him again. This is...this won't go well.
wizwitch42 chapter 5 . 1/11
Well that's more than a little f*cked up...
wizwitch42 chapter 4 . 1/11
*laughs* Oh the rogues are so protective of the sidekick of their enemy, and that amuses me.
wizwitch42 chapter 3 . 1/9
There are a lot of Robin fics anyway. (Stephanie: Coming from the Robin fangirl?) Shut up, Wally's a close second. Anyway, this was adorable, and I loved how the other sidekicks reacted to it. XD Poor Wally still being grounded though. :(
wizwitch42 chapter 2 . 1/9
Oh, Barry, don't you know that by telling Wally to stay away from the Rogues will only make him want to go with them more. Oh we, more fun for us!
wizwitch42 chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh, the Central City rogues always are fun, and this idea is even more fun.