Reviews for Neuralysis for Naturals
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Well, you warned us it was crackfic. Laughs self into a coma. The Rigellians will never know what hit them.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
DAYUM! Gilderoy Lockheart, Agent Gee? THE PERFECT COVER STORY.
ScM15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
...Oooh. You know, he might actually be good at that.
madbrad chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Heh, funny to think of Lockhart bested at his own game. I gather he's been 'oblivated' by the MIB neuraliser/neutraliser/whatever?
CiCi The Awesome chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great story! The vaugeness gives room for a lot of imagination :) Keep writing! :D
Cici
Kirala Mouse chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
A part of me loves this. A part of me wonders how Lockhart could possibly survive without being famous. The two parts have joined to ask: what happened at MiB HQ? (A few tantalizing hints would suffice. Perhaps a Twitter fic?)
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This has the potential to really, really interesting. Especially if Lockhart isn't the Defense Professor. Wonder how things would change for Harry that year.
Penguin Lord0029 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Is weird that I think this could really happen.
Deritine chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Very interesting. I love that character in the movie... until he opened his mouth for that last line. Le sigh. But I suppose even that is growing on me.
jet12385 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
PLEASE READ!

Fanfiction will be DELETEING stories that contain mature content, violence, stories based on songs!

Meaning, if your story isn't K, it has a chance of being gone.

So… just about every story on the site.

There's a petition going around to attempt to stop this. If you haven't signed it, the link is: www . change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net

Please remove spaces and sign petition so they don't remove mature content/violence/based on songs accounts and stories.

But there is more! Black Out Day is on June 23rd (according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together), DO NOT GO ONTO FANFICTION . NET. Don't read, don'treview, don't message your friends,don't update. If enough people participate, then the site will notice and will realize we take our stories seriously.

Please spread the word any way you can in any fandom! And let me know if you're going to join. The motto is"Unleash Your Imagination." How can we if we're being given a LONG list of what we can and cannot write?

June 23rd—Remember it.

Please! Spread the word and join the fight!

But PLEASE,