Reviews for The Chords of Paradise
yappy111 chapter 35 . 7/8
Dude, I started reading your story when I was finishing High school, at that time I was hooked for so long and it was all I could think about for a good month.

Fastforward to now where I just finished my 3rd year of university and you’re still going on! (With lengthy gaps in between as well apparently but meh~)

I just wanted to show my appreciation in how you’ve kept at this gem of a story, I’ll make some proper reviews later when I reread the story again for the 4th time I think aha.

yappy111 chapter 1 . 7/7

Periweeb chapter 35 . 5/31
I don't normally do any reviews for any fanfics I read, but this is probably one of the best I have ever read. Please, PLEASE, give me more.
And, I couldn't help but listen to the respective touhou song whenever one came up in the story - probably added a lot to the experience.
Kamencolin chapter 35 . 4/14
Glad to see you update a new chapter and I think you should make a sequel
ItzABlueWulf chapter 35 . 3/28
You're back! Great chapter as always, i'm happy to know you're back at it.
V1C7U5 chapter 35 . 3/26
I am glad to see this fic revived so to speak. About the duel... Bravo. This is one of the best I have seen on the site yet! More is always welcome in this story, I think a sequel or shorts is fine. I would like to see a full sequel or more arcs, as Tadashi is not just coasting by now. Instead, he is in turn making changes to Gensokyo, there are many opportunities to add more to this particular 'Universe' you have made. Either way, following and faving. BTW, their personal histories aside- these two are more dense than even the worst anime characters...

Still I do wish to see more after the (hopefully) first arc is done. Touhou stories that are this good are rare.

Keep up the good work, glad to have ya back writing. (Never contacted you, but have been reading this story since November 2016.)
Tall-Gothic-Guy chapter 35 . 3/25
Your color swap ability was actually Genius. believe me, it really is. i was wondering how to make Reimu's purple hair and eyes making sense in the canon but looks like you figured it out. Bravo, a wonderful fight and a far too destructive farce. peace out, in the time skip: i expect an official relationship on those two.
High Calibur X chapter 35 . 3/23
It's been 3,000 years, good to have you back, and with such a satisfying conclusion to a long awaited battle!
Tejerina chapter 35 . 3/22
Ohai! Welcome Back!
Gizmo Gear chapter 35 . 3/22
Hey, its cool man! If you gotta take several months or even a year, then take it! Just make sure you don't forget!
Derago chapter 35 . 3/22
My opinion is the former (make a sequel after that plot is finish, time skip should work, maybe make Alice and Dash step out from "best friend" area to "serious relationship"? it was a joke but if you intrigued by it that's better)
ARSLOTHES chapter 35 . 3/22
Hope you make a sequel to this, it’s one of the best written Touhou Oc fanfics I’ve seen in a while
Tommiboy chapter 35 . 3/22
Alice won yay~
I think after the main plot, you could do the sequel onwards TH14.
Gizmo Gear chapter 34 . 11/22/2017
Aaand thats why I hate Remilia! A child, through and through. Heeheehee! If she detests being treated like a child, then why, pray tell, does she act like one?
Gizmo Gear chapter 32 . 11/17/2017
Dude. How slow are ya gonna take this relationship thing? With your update speed it'll take another year! xD

Totally not poking fun at you. Nope. Most definitely not. :3