Reviews for The Chords of Paradise
Sycho Seth Burns chapter 33 . 9/4
Hey, I've been following this story for a while and I could say that it's easily one of favorite stories. I'm barely a fourth of the way to writing my first story, so I know how hard it is to write (Seriously, you don't even write the story on this site. What da hail!? D:). That being said, I really hope to see what you do next with this story. I mean there's not really that many stories like this for Touhou like this, and half of those aren't really that good (I won't point fingers or name names, that would be mean). So do what you've done so far, and that's be a good writer! :D
Yoshiki-909 chapter 33 . 8/12
Been reading from start to finish non stop, Good long fanfiction , gonna follow it till the end
Sonanoka21093 chapter 33 . 8/8
Ohh! We're getting out chance to stock up on healing items before we confront the- Wait, no, this isn't a JRPG. Still, I think you most certainly haven't lost your edge. Although, I suppose that the early half isn't what will tell me, hmm? I'll get back to reading.

"We will be eagerly be awaiting" I think you accidentally added an extra instance of a word. Still, all looks good so far.

Although, I will admit, hearing the characters say SDM is kind of odd. Usually I imagine them saying it in various ways of full spelling. The house of devils, the devil's court, devil's place, devil's mansion, Uuu Uuu land, Remilia's place, the Vampire's mansion, and so on. I mean, if memory serves, the characters are speaking Japanese, which we see as English, meaning that it's entirely possible that those letters aren't even involved. After all, isn't the Librarian's familiar/assistant/what have you named little devil? Koakuma does break down into ko akuma. But, then, that's just me nit picking and overthinking.

Heh. Although, I do notice that, even after all this time, you still continue to forget rather important commas. "There's nothing to apologize for, Alice." is how you write it. Just figured I'd point it out yet again, as I want to help you fix this error. The comma means he's talking to Alice, telling her that nothing's wrong. Without it, he's telling someone else that they don't have to apologize on behalf of Alice, though even then it's not worded well for that usage. I've seen this mistake at least three times this chapter alone. To find them, just search the names of the characters, though it's only been while talking to Alice, if I'm not mistaken. I counted 7 times of referring to Alice without a comma. 2-4 for Dash, dependent on various factors that I'll leave to you to figure out, 1 for Sakuya, 0 Remilia, 2 Meiling.

Anywho, I'll get back to reading. Also, it's "dining," not "dinning". Dinning is a word used for loud racket and the like.

Over all, you've stayed surgically sharp, as far as writing goes. Maybe the tip was a bit blunted, but hey, that makes it hurt more!

Anywho, other than the things I mentioned, all looks well. I quite enjoyed this one, honestly, and can't wait to see this finally put to paper, as it were. I mean, seriously, you really have been planning this a while, huh?
Arturin chapter 33 . 7/30
Amazing story, regretting not reading it till now. I really like the characterization you give to everybody in Gensokyo. Keep the good work
Dom chapter 33 . 7/21
I found out about this next chapter at 2AM and I decided that reading after sleep was overrated. Even when you found yourself in a rut, the quality of your writing is still great! I hope you can get another chapter out soon, because I'm excited for what is to come!
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 1 . 7/21
Damn! I put a review but I guess it didn't go though, I read it as soon as it came out too. :c

Anyway! I was so happy when I saw this pop up on my phone, nice to see a new chapter!

I did notice at the beginning that you put nth near the beginning of the chapter when he kept looking out the wi Dow looking for Alice.

Other then that, it good as always!
shinobi117able chapter 33 . 7/21
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 33 . 7/21
Yay~! I looked at mine phone an on it was an email alert that you had another chapter.

I like this one, like the others before them, but you did mess up on word I noticed. When he said he "looked out the window for the nth time." Near the beginning of the chapter when he was waiting for Alice.

Nice to get a new chapter, and I am really looking forward to your next one!
Tsigun chapter 33 . 7/20
You're alive! Thank goodness, I was wondering when the next chapter would be up. So I'm glad to be able to read this. Good job on the chapter, and I wonder what she has in story for Dash. Keep it up and see you whenever!
Dom chapter 32 . 6/24
I am now proud to announce that I am caught up with all the current chapters of this fic! I binged fifteen chapters until 2AM last night, then finisges the rest this night. Judging by your previous author's notes, your release schedule is roughly 4 months max per chapter. I hope you'll be able to update soon, because I can't wait for Dash's meeting with Remilia and the rest of the Scarlet Devil Mansion!
Giratina Zero chapter 32 . 6/19
Very nice fic thus far. Can't wait to see Dash deal with the SDM. hopefully he meets Flandre...and eventually Yuuka. But I do hope you continue the great work...and also hope you'd be inclined to read my Touhou Puppet Dance Performance fic Puppet Dance: Black Waltz. No pressure.
sheilacalhoun chapter 15 . 3/8
Oh man please let him be a spirit of the guitar his former master used... or the spirit of the guitar's user who is now anchored to the earth by the guitar! I love this so far
imortal333 chapter 32 . 2/10
Super hyped for Tadashi to meet the rest of the SDM cast! Been waiting quite a while for this! My 2 favorite places in touhou are the SDM and the Underground/ Old Hell. They both have really great characters, Utsuho being my all-time favorite. Looks like it might be a while before we get to the underground though.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 32 . 2/9
Hrm... Two commas before names, a missing "a" and spelling losing as loosing. Those are all the errors I spied as I read.

Anywho, it seems the proverbial shit just hit the fan. The 'invisible' shit, and the 'hidden' fan.

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this.

Anywho, I loved this little chapter! It was quite cute, and, as per usual, left a grin on my face for, ohh, I'd say about 80-95% of my time reading it? I loved the way the dolls returned to inanimateness to punch the point home. It showcased Alice quite well. Truly a wonderful cliffhanger, too!

Now all that remains is the execution...
JdkLeBleau728 chapter 32 . 2/8
Yes! U.N. Owen Was Her incomning now!