Reviews for The Chords of Paradise
FateOnline chapter 34 . 7/17
For those of you wondering what's going on with the story: Read the "Current Stories and Related Content" part of his profile page.
gladeo25 chapter 34 . 7/16
Hoooo snap
Dirna chapter 34 . 7/11
A couple of weeks huh...
Tejerina chapter 34 . 4/27
"Whatever it takes"... Jesus... She's going to open it? D: *Grimoire of Alice intensifies*
I LOVE this ff, it's pretty cool!
BloodWolf14 chapter 34 . 3/29
God this is so good. I cannot wait for the fight between Alice and Remilia. Still waiting for that chapter 35! I'm a patient person so if you have issues of publishing chapter 35 for personal reasons, that's fine!
I can always keep waiting for it and I can't wait to read it!
Something tells me that Alice will be using her grimoire. She did agree that she'll do whatever it takes to win. I just hope she wins.

After the Scarlet Devil Mansion, he still has to meet other factions of Gensokyo like:
The Moriya Shrine led by Kanako and Suwako
Myouren Temple led by Byakuren Hijiri
The Taoists led by Toyasatomimi no Miko
The Underground Youkai led by Satori
Tsukumogami led by Raiko Horikawa
Heaven/Bhava-Agra that has Tenshi Hinanawi

Then there's the independent Youkai like Yuuka Kazami, Kageou and others.
Tsi chapter 34 . 1/31
Oh gawd, thats remi for you. Charisma break :3 But im excited to see who wins. Great chapter and i cant wait for more
Kuro-tan chapter 34 . 1/31
SDM Arc, Start!
Remi's song good, but personally, for top fave is Flan's.
Blackmail? That's normal for our Scarlet Devil!
Alice vs Remi? Go!
Hope to see Flan in later chapters
Update soon :D
JdkLeBleau728 chapter 34 . 1/31
It's good to see that you're back, but still, this kind lacks Flan, I wonder how will you describe U.N. Owen was her.
imortal333 chapter 34 . 1/31
Yay! I'm so glad to see you're back! I've been waiting for the sdm arc for a while now. Looks like Alice just might pull out the grimoire for this one. If that's the case, and Tadashi decides to play her aura song, he's going to hear Alice's ex boss theme, which should be a nice surprise. It's been a while since Alice used it, I wonder if she would be stronger than her pc-98 counterpart, maybe even phantasm level? She has grown up since then.
ItzABlueWulf chapter 33 . 1/30
Cliffhanger... i hate you, now i won't to know how this ends even more.
ItzABlueWulf chapter 32 . 1/30
A little dense? If it means being dense as a periodic element, sure why not.
Textspeak chapter 33 . 10/27/2016
You've been misspelling "Margatroid" the entire frickin Fanfiction and its been driving me nuts as I Marathon-read it. pls fix it
Textspeak chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Lol, as soon as Tadashi started playing I just sort of Imagined the opening of broken moon.
Is that where you were going with this ability?
Sycho Seth Burns chapter 33 . 9/4/2016
Hey, I've been following this story for a while and I could say that it's easily one of favorite stories. I'm barely a fourth of the way to writing my first story, so I know how hard it is to write (Seriously, you don't even write the story on this site. What da hail!? D:). That being said, I really hope to see what you do next with this story. I mean there's not really that many stories like this for Touhou like this, and half of those aren't really that good (I won't point fingers or name names, that would be mean). So do what you've done so far, and that's be a good writer! :D