Reviews for The Chords of Paradise
Dead Pann chapter 30 . 8/24
You might be able to fit Hecatia into the story if Dash ever goes down to Hell.

Not much really happened in this chapter, all things considered, although I will admit that it is necessary.
A6Trinity chapter 30 . 8/24
It felt like filler, but resolved a few things along the way. It definitely satiated my need for a new chapter. I'm glad to see grammatical and spelling errors are diminishing into nothing. As always, I can't wait for the next chapter.
sanddrake111 chapter 30 . 8/22
It has been a while. But it's nice to see your work again. Less adorable more funny this chapter around, but hey, I don't mind ~~
Rekxyen chapter 30 . 8/21
Love it, sorry to hear about your laptop overheating, but at least now that the weather is getting better, you can make more new chapters, and be able to make progress in your day to day life, but still love the development and in this chapter both Dash and Alice are getting more than just close friends it's really cute. But anyway as always keep up the good work and good luck with this fanfic.
fuji92 chapter 30 . 8/20
Wow, for a long time you finally updated! Nice. This chapters is really good, hope you could do more chapter in the future. - Fuji92
Sonanoka21093 chapter 30 . 8/20
Hrm... Trick of the Light seems like an odd name, considering the fact that the prank involved purely sound. Why not Silent Echo, or perhaps Not-so-Echoing Love Song. Hrm... Where did I hear that from? Ahh. A PV, right. Keine and Mokou. That's right out, then. Not to mention that it wasn't a love song. ...Ahh. I finally get it! Trick of the Light! A 'trick' by the Three Fairies of 'Light'. Clever. I change my opinion of the title, in that case. Digressing.

Was it worth the wait? Hrm... It's hard to say. After all, expectations do rise as time goes by — but we talk regularly, so I could easily assume the amount you were working on it. As such, I would say that it was worth it, but I would consider myself a special case.

As for the chapter itself... I quite enjoyed all you threw at us, to be honest. I knew it was coming, but it was interesting, what you did. Honestly, I was a little surprised that Dash got to play the song of those three, and am happy to see that you finally figured out their prank.
JdkLeBleau728 chapter 29 . 5/3
Flying on a guitar, huh? That's... odd? Strapping Arashi to his back and lifting himself up would be better? Ah, well, it's a matter of common sense anyway. Just like Sanae said.
JdkLeBleau728 chapter 28 . 5/3
It's happening! Hahaha! If it's music then it has to be them! It's new generation!
A6Trinity chapter 29 . 4/30
All around a pretty good chapter, (despite how lame the whole 'riding on the guitar' idea is). As always, can't wait for the next one.
Dralle chapter 29 . 4/30
I love this story. I'm not good at formulating my thoughts but I just wanted you to know that you've earned another follower. Keep up the good work
Sonanoka21093 chapter 29 . 4/26
I have been waiting for this day to arrive for such a long time! The day Dash learns to ride his guitar like a surf board is nigh — I just know it!
Dawnshadow10815 chapter 29 . 4/24
It's been a while, hasn't it? It's quite a surprise that this has shown up on TV Tropes, but I'd say you earned it! That aside, I think there were a few words that got misused and ignored since they're proper words, but otherwise I like the new update. Also, doesn't Dash have a case with for Arashi somewhere? ... In any event, congrats for taking guitar surfing literally!
Shidomaru of the Bloody Mist chapter 29 . 4/24
Your fanfic got into TV Tropes!? O_O Congratulations, you lucky guy! Ever since I discovered that page, I was wondering if my own fanfics (particularly Shidomaru Chronicles) would ever be good enough to have a spot of their own on there! ...I guess I'm not quite good enough yet to have earned my place in the world of fanfiction. e_e
WodofGar chapter 29 . 4/24
Tadashi, Wicked Wizard of the Band Room!
Rekxyen chapter 29 . 4/24
This is awesome, I still love this fanfic and looks like Dash is going to fly on his guitar, like Marisa rides on her broom, or how Ventus, Aqua and Terra rides on their keyblade gliders still though I love it, and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out and as always keep up the good work and good luck.