Reviews for The Chords of Paradise
ExRumiaRocks chapter 21 . 4/18
I love your view of the character's personalities! It makes things so interesting.
You seem like a very experienced writer! And the other stuff is cool too! For example, your not suddenly going into romance like some people do, the storyline is perfect for a musical outsider and his adventures, and many other things! I love this story so much! (Im not an expert but this is my opinion on your story) 10/10 :)
Anonymuse chapter 28 . 4/11
I'd like to read more of this but I can't help but twitch every time you contradict yourself about Dash's ability. You call it "persuasion" but it both acts like and is described as mind control. Please, get that straightened out before it really brings down an otherwise enjoyable story.
New Universe Returns chapter 29 . 4/11
Here's my request.

I was hoping on a future arc where a few certain Lunarians visiting Gensokyo and Dash is the first to meet them, or if Dash can go visit the Moon and first witnessing the Lunarian civilization.
Anonymous chapter 28 . 4/8
Love the story, but where's the status update that you promised? :P

I really want to read about him attempting to learn how to fly... and considering that he's really sturdy(considering he could be blown up as long as his guitar stays safe), I bet it would be really funny. Regardless, I can't wait for the next chapter!
A Fan chapter 28 . 3/30
Nuuuuuuuu!, don't let this story die, just when it is getting interesting.
Dead Pann chapter 28 . 2/22
The greatest mistake of all tech geniuses: forgeting to plug it in.

I suppose it is natural for a pupeteer to be the possessive type.

Mystia can see the red string wrapped around Alice's Dash's pinkies. Everyone can!

Alice will be escorting Dash? The stereotypical tables have turned! I'll bet she's a strict teacher.
Some romantic development is gonna hapen soon
TCAnimorph chapter 28 . 2/11
I knew it! I knew this was going to lead into Mystia and Kyouko making their band. So great.

Can't wait to see where Dash and Alice adventure to
Sonanoka21093 chapter 28 . 2/10
You know, at a few points, Alice felt... off. The most odd thing was her saying 'naw'. I can imagine Dash saying that, but not Alice. Other than those two lines that felt off, you did a very good job! I'm glad to see one of your plans finally come to fruition.
Shidomaru of the Bloody Mist chapter 28 . 2/9
To be honest, I agree with Dash needing to learn how to fly, even if just for a limited time. Otherwise, his ability to travel Gensokyo would be severely limited. As for him being unable to do danmaku, I've just come up with an excuse: Only women are able to do use danmaku! :P You can take it or invent your own, it's up to you.

Also, Kyouko's appearance took me by surprise. It's a welcome surprise, though.
Janswhatsupdoc chapter 28 . 2/8
Honestly, your vocabulary is just way too good. You come words and expressions that I didn't even think of as well clever ways of describing a character, place, or thing.

I hope you continue this story and hope that my later chapters in my Fanfic will be as good as yours.

To tell you the truth, writers block is huge pain to deal with. I'm trying to decide if I should include a character from my past fanfic and make it a triple crossover.
A6Trinity chapter 28 . 2/8
Pretty ace chapter as always, honestly, I could totally see this story being made into a short TV series. The way the story is set up really fits the bill for one.
Rekxyen chapter 28 . 2/8
Love it, keep up the amazing work and the relationship with Alice and Dash is coming along great in the pieces, so with that good luck and I await for the next chapter, till then keep up the amazing work.
erickkarver chapter 27 . 2/3
Awesome fanfic. I Don't find much fault in technicalities and the plot is great kind of a slice-of-life you have going on here. Once I started reading I dropped everything to get to the latest chapter ASAP. You're characterization is great; I admit i was irked a bit when Mokou acted like a jerk, since she is my top 5, but you won me over when she raged at Dash's pity comment.

Looking forward for a Kasen chapter with her official theme coming in ULiL (Urban Legend in Limbo), not that the fan made one isn't awesome. Since it's summer the next Dash could meet are the Aki sisters. I mean they are goddesses so they should be welcome in the village right? then Letty in winter, on that note i hope Dash is ready for winter. Lastly, since Alice still has trauma from MS I wonder what will happen if she sees a certain spell card?
foxofninetails chapter 27 . 2/2
Alright, so this isn't quite about the story, but I think you will want to hear it anyways. There is this forum called Sufficient Velocity, and it is amazing. Generally speaking, there are about ten replies to the thread an hour after you make it, and if you were to post one of you're chapters on it every few days, it would most likly reach forty pages, of discussion, quality reviews and amusing stuff in general. If you post there, I'll be one of the first to welcome you, I'm the strangling cord.
Janswhatsupdoc chapter 27 . 2/2
Another chapter well done, I wish you the best of luck in the making of the next chapter. Your vocabulary skills are also top notch, I see words and phrases that even I don't know; despite being a Junior with A's in english.