Reviews for Mercy
NigmaE chapter 8 . 3/4
Oh this is just me saying that the review from that unknown guest is mine. Not trying to be Narsistic, but I figured you'd appreciate a named person reviewing this fic, even though he hasn't joined on .

Yet.
I have to say that it should be criminal that almost no one has review this amazing fic. It provides everything one ask for in a story and more, such as good characterization, detail setting, deep and complex backstory, and more.

I found very little to be wrong with this fic, which is rare, since personally I can find a flaw in almost anything, so congrats on that, if you care about that sort of thing. The thing that bugged me the most were your interpretations of Judeo-Christan Mythology at some points, but they didn't hinder the story for me very much, because even though I am one of the millions of christens out there, that all is in the context of the game and The Megami Tensei series as a whole. That, and I am very ... relaxed when it comes to my religious beliefs, so its all good. Overall, you did an excellent job, and I find myself wanting to see more well written prose from you.

And it's a shame, you know, that a relatively low amount of people have written for the MegTen verse on , even more so if you consider the proportion of stories completed to the ones not. Enough harping on that though, because this fics deserves more and more praise. I am also sorry for not giving a more specific and detail review of your story, but that not yet my forte yet.

Thanks for the good read!
Ayame Tendou chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
This. Is. What. I. Live. For. You, deity you. I call you deity because for what you write you take fanfic suriously or religion is something important to you. I will sing you praises for the rest of your life, one promblem is that I can't sing. You go in depth for your stories and the charaters background, it shows you put a lot of thought in what you write. Some of the things you write makes me want to cry. You are a pro at "Dark is not Evil" and the "Gray" areas in a fic. I wish you come back to Devil May Cry but I really don't mind at all if keep coming up with this. Your writing is so only you, not a lot of other writers are like this. See the deeper reasons of a person. The depth of what a person is willing to do and what define them. Keep on rocking!