Reviews for Forgotten
notenoughlove chapter 4 . 4/30
I know that I have read this story before, but I didn't see my reviews. I guess, I thought I did and forgot about it. I love this story and I have always enjoyed reading your stories. Jason and Liz seem to go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I just found this story. Great start. I've given up on GH so I need some good Fanfic.
Liason4220 chapter 51 . 8/20/2015
I had to read this again before reading the sequel...it was a pleasure. I love your work and I'm sure I will read this story again.
Ella chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
I am so loving where this is going.
Ella chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Awesome. Love the instant connection/trust they have
Ella chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I'm so glad I found your stories. I just finished reading one and loved it and now I'm excited to start this one. Thanks for sharing and also thank you since I can no longer stomach gh I have all your stories to keep me busy
lisamccool388 chapter 51 . 10/11/2014
aw this story is so good i love it
abstractartist chapter 51 . 11/28/2013
Wow. I was told I should read this fic; I did, and I'm not disappointed at all. What a unique and beautiful story. :)

From the first glance that Jason and Liz took into each others eyes at Jakes, to their final scene here with baby Elle, they truly were well matched. Taking Liz and giving her the same experience that Jason had had (seemingly), then Jason empathizing and helping her, was a great idea. This truly depicted a lot of what Liz has always said about the Jason character: it's not what you do, it's who you are, and he's a caring and wonderful character here. Just what Liz needed in the confusing times after the sanitarium.

I enjoyed her hiding/on the run, from Lucky, Em and Nicholas, and really did appreciate who she was after the accident. Wouldn't it be interesting to see people you'd known for years meet up, but having no recollections, then seeing them in an entirely different light? That was certainly the case for old Luckless. ;)

There were so many twists and turns that were thrown our way, and the only one I predicted correctly was Alexis. I'm going to have to go back to the previous chapters; did I miss what happened to Lucky? With Sarah dead, he's wandering around a fairly blank slate?

I'm really looking forward to some more of your upcoming fics as you complete them, tending to read completed fics on the whole as I do. This was a really enjoyable way to spend part of my Thanksgiving – the parts where I would make a mess in the kitchen and ask nicely (snicker) for everyone to clean up the mess. ;)

Thank you for the excellent fic!
ilovedana53 chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
glad that Liz is there for robin
ilovedana53 chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
loving it. hope that Robin and Steven will be ok
ilovedana53 chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
loved it. glad that everything is alright with liason. what is in that file and who is there that is sending liz danger signals
ilovedana53 chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
Jason tell her already. Audrey and the Quartermaines should ashamed of what they are doing
ilovedana53 chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
wonder who Jason was talking to. the Webbers are sick.
ilovedana53 chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
their father is terriable. glad that em and liz are being friends again
ilovedana53 chapter 22 . 11/17/2013