Reviews for It's up to you
Moonshine Wish chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
What a nice ending. I'm glad that Fine and Rein are able to be different and comfortable with each other. Thank you so much for writing this, I look forward to reading the next chapters of your other stories and future stories. :)
Ellsweetella chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Awesome job:) loved it! I am glad that everything's alright now:):):)):)))))))))))
PostiveCharm416 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
like the nw soon!
Moonshine Wish chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I would have loved to see what Shade and Bright would have done after eating it. :) The personalities are more in tact this time, and the cake thing is something that Fine and Rein would have thought of. It was a good chapter, thank you for writing it. :)
Ellsweetella chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Nice chapter. You don't have to change their personalities you know? All of them are special. It is good that the three girls are starting to bond now. Good job:) and fine and rein really have to practise more! I suggest adding more rainbow sprinkles
Ellsweetella chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Actually, feel that your stories are really good. There can be many ways to characterize the characters differently. This website is for you to "unleash your imagination". You can even change the way how the character is portrayed. I don't think Rein is snobby in this story and I don't think Fine is always falling into despair. Continue with the story and let your imaginations run. Do not let someone's "bad" review get to you. Learn from it buts do not delete or give up because of it. God luck:)
Moonshine Wish chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Instead of dropping the story, why not just try to revise it so that it fits the characters' personalities more yet it goes with your plot? Easier said than done, but you can probably do it. Something about the twins should have changed compared to Two Peas in a Pod because of what happened between the two of them.

By the way, this:
'It was no surprise that it was her that had taken up that role, she had always been a snobbish, girly girl who loved to make others cry with her mean attitude and her brain which was probably the smaller than a mere pea. Rumors have it that her father humbly begged the principal to let her 'poor' and 'innocent' daughter attend this school. I've seen her dad once; he looked nothing like her, dressed in dirty, wrinkled shirts and scrapped shoes not to mention the formal way he speaks is beyond imaginable from a girl like her. It's a wonder how they're both related.'
Is how Fine feels about Altezza, right? It was written a little confusing so people could have thought that it was written about Rein since you mentioned her name. Anyways, I hope that you can continue this story, I look forward to what's going to happen next. :)
Ellsweetella chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Awww... Fine and Shade are so sweet lalala bad teacher and altezza! Waking fine! Tak tsk! Update soon:)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Ugh Rein is always the bad guy who's snobbish and dosen't have that kind of character she is kind and innocent you idiot!And Fine gets to be the 'poor nice little innocent girl or the one that always gets pity because of her big despair' which she always brings upon dosen't always look so down she's always a smiling girl who always try's her best in everything. How about you put your going to make your characters VERY OCC seriously. The goes for every other person who reads this!
cute'lildevil15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
OoO Is that the sequel? If it is then... OMG! I like it already! - Anyway, I just want to read more. Too bad I might not for a while since I'm going to another country for vacation... -_-"
Ellsweetella chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is the sequel! Right? Right? Yay! I am loving this already! Update!